What's new

Solved How do I get the classic maps for free on my Xbox

• Thread starter Requiem-G
  • Start date
  • Views 788
R

Requiem-G

Reaction score
I know there's a tut on teeteegee, but I've ran across an error nobody can help me fix there.

What happens is, it won't let put the downloaded black ops files onto the HDD when I try to drag it Xport 360.

Any suggestions?

E

eG x LoGiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there's a tut on teeteegee, but I've ran across an error nobody can help me fix there.

What happens is, it won't let put the downloaded black ops files onto the HDD when I try to drag it Xport 360.

Any suggestions?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5V2FCXDZ

if u got a transfer cable use that,

open your hdd in modio and go to explore device,

go to contents and gamer profiles,

insert the file 'E00000.... (something like that) here,

then go to downloads, 0000000000000000,

insert the other file here

now go onto your xbox and load up balck ops, get 2 controls sign 1 into your main and the 2nd into the black ops taco543 account

now use 2nd control go to zombies and xbox live, when the message appears press a and go back to start menu and sign out

now use your main account and go to zombies, split screen and then press b and go to xbox live,

now the maps should be there and ready to use!

you might have to install the game to your hard drive

Neutral Drop

Horrifyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5V2FCXDZ

if u got a transfer cable use that,

open your hdd in modio and go to explore device,

go to contents and gamer profiles,

insert the file 'E00000.... (something like that) here,

then go to downloads, 0000000000000000,

insert the other file here

now go onto your xbox and load up balck ops, get 2 controls sign 1 into your main and the 2nd into the black ops taco543 account

now use 2nd control go to zombies and xbox live, when the message appears press a and go back to start menu and sign out

now use your main account and go to zombies, split screen and then press b and go to xbox live,

now the maps should be there and ready to use!

you might have to install the game to your hard drive

wow? this guy doesent even +rep you for helping him. psh... here i will +rep you for helping. :wink:

R

Requiem-G

Reaction score
I never said I had Modio, and whenever I try to download, it never f***ing downloads.

Also, I already downloaded those files.

E

eG x LoGiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow? this guy doesent even +rep you for helping him. psh... here i will +rep you for helping. :wink:

aha thanks! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

only a quick explanation i quickly wrote coz im bored :rolleyes:

I never said I had Modio, and whenever I try to download, it never f***ing downloads.

and? i use modio so thats what i based my explanation on, its worked for me doing it like this so i suggest giving modio a try and maybe you wont get that error

Neutral Drop

Horrifyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

then download modio...

what do you mean it never downloads. it may just take a long time considering your downloading the maps from the internet. it may take a while.

please explain more... :mellow:

R

Requiem-G

Reaction score
Do you ignorant kids not read? This is no different then the other tutorial. Besides, you just copy and pasted anyways. Otherwise you would've read that I am having troubles with Xport 360.

then download modio...

what do you mean it never downloads. it may just take a long time considering your downloading the maps from the internet. it may take a while.

please explain more... :mellow:
Sorry, I was a little blank about that but yeah.

The original download link for Modio at game-tuts isn't working. It just takes me to an invalid page. I downloaded it from other links on google but they never seem to work right.

Top Bottom
Login
Register