What's new

Discussion How do i get the beta of reach?

truth

truth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys i dont play much halo myself but my lad is mad on it. He has got a invite or something for the beta reach but i cant find one. Will it pop up in the odst menu when it comes out or am i missing something like a card from the game case, or do i have to register somewhere?. Sorry for the noob question can any one help please.

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
truth said:
Hi guys i dont play much halo myself but my lad is mad on it. He has got a invite or something for the beta reach but i cant find one. Will it pop up in the odst menu when it comes out or am i missing something like a card from the game case, or do i have to register somewhere?. Sorry for the noob question can any one help please.
Anyone who has purchased ODST, will automatically get an invite to the reach beta, when the date comes for release, it will appear in the intel on the main menu for download.

T

TiiGER

Reaction score
Sin$
Just to say or add in there that it will be released May 3rd so be ready

T

taco is autobot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
truth said:

your not serious right'>?

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
taco is autobot said:
your not serious right'>?

What's so wrong with his question? He was simply wondering where he can obtain a beta key. Sounds like a legitimate question to me.

I

iReclaim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CLK Rebellion said:
What's so wrong with his question? He was simply wondering where he can obtain a beta key. Sounds like a legitimate question to me.
Correct..if one were to simply ask a question about the beta key because it's not very obvious, it's legitimate.

Besides that, you brought up a 2 week old thread >.>

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iReclaim said:
Correct..if one were to simply ask a question about the beta key because it's not very obvious, it's legitimate.

Besides that, you brought up a 2 week old thread >.>

You're blaming the wrong person for that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register