Status
Not open for further replies.
Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get it on my account? There are people with none of the vid master achievements that have it

Some sort of glitch?

I've had this Armor before on another gamer tag but want it on this one.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe 343 unlocked it for everyone since you could no longer go on Bungie to hit the Recon button.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe 343 unlocked it for everyone since you could no longer go on Bungie to hit the Recon button.
Everyone who had played the game before March 31, 2011 or 2012 maybe it was 210 even, now has the armor. Sadly there is no way to unlock it anymore.

Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I can remember back when ou could still unlock recon and i modded my achievements to get the vidmasters then about a couple months everyone had recon.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, just looked. A bit disappointed lol. 
Everyone who had played the game before March 31, 2011 or 2012 maybe it was 210 even, now has the armor. Sadly there is no way to unlock it anymore.
Just checked a old gamer tag and it has Recon. There was obviously a cut off date at some point as you've said.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, just looked. A bit disappointed lol. 

Just checked a old gamer tag and it has Recon. There was obviously a cut off date at some where as you've said.
It was that one day.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a day on Halo 3 (Anniversary day of some sort) that had a playlist called Bungie vs. World. You would play in this playlist hoping to vs. Bungie. If you did vs. them, you had to beat them in order to obtain recon. I never found them... but I did complete all the Vidmasters for my recon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register