What's new

Solved How do i get Prestige Master to stick?

• Thread starter KyleT713
  • Start date
  • Views 658
K

KyleT713

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, so i did the prestige glitch, and i haven't played the game in a while, an im stuck on the looping, now i need to go back and fix it.

I know there is a thing that you like go into a match, get host, play the full game, and then you can play, but whenever i turn off my xbox it doesn't stick,and i know its worked for some people?

So can anyone help?

D

darkrampage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need help with this as well please help

K

Jenny McCarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, so i did the prestige glitch, and i haven't played the game in a while, an im stuck on the looping, now i need to go back and fix it.

I know there is a thing that you like go into a match, get host, play the full game, and then you can play, but whenever i turn off my xbox it doesn't stick,and i know its worked for some people?

So can anyone help?
its patched

S

Snayer

Hi, I'm Snayer
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest trying to get it to stick because you are probably going to be reset eventually.

K

KyleT713

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest trying to get it to stick because you are probably going to be reset eventually.
Well i'm already at a 10th 55, I might as well?

K

KyleT713

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understandable if they weren't reseting everyone.
I'm most likely just going to get it, and then not play for a while, thats what i did in MW3, and i've still not been reset, and if i get reset, i get reset.

Top Bottom