What's new

Discussion HOW DO I GET PAST THE GUY WITH THE GLASSES?????

• Thread starter Ruff Gem
  • Start date
  • Views 2,265
Ruff Gem

Ruff Gem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First game: unsure of what to do, shoot him a few times, he clobbers me
Second game: Left him alone, got about 5 levels in before realizing I should have gotten a gun instead of buying every door I see
THIRD GAME: I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID BUT I STRAIGHT UP PISSED THAT GUY THE HELL OFF. He just kept on chasing me until I died, I couldn't shoot him or anything.

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
First off you respect that man and call him by his proper name George Romero :tongue:

Ruff Gem

Ruff Gem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Notes:

-The water 'freezes' your screen
-George shocks you with electricity if you come near him
-Zombies spawn out of the ground (Within George's radius?????) and also through windows
-Only wall gun I've seen so far is the MP5K
-Quick Revive is available at the start but you have to track through the water to get it

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Notes:

-The water 'freezes' your screen
-George shocks you with electricity if you come near him
-Zombies spawn out of the ground (Within George's radius?????) and also through windows
-Only wall gun I've seen so far is the MP5K
-Quick Revive is available at the start but you have to track through the water to get it

George will run after you if you shoot him and to get him to slow down again you have to make him run through the water.

Ruff Gem

Ruff Gem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: If you manage to get him back to the water he came from, he goes back to walking slowly.

Edit:

George will run after you if you shoot him and to get him to slow down again you have to make him run through the water.

Beat me

ihatecompvir

ihatecompvir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what, he's there on spawn? That will be fairly annoying to all the noobs I will get to play with on XBL who will shoot him as soon as they see him.

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup he is there from spawn.. also if u take zombies in the water and they freeze into ice blocks and u shoot them George gets angry so might have something to do with something.

EDIT:: by the looks of it the mystery box always starts on top of light house which Is where the new perk headshot daquire Is

S

stylishjm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hes slow, but it appears he can climb ledges that all the other zombies can.
At first he also cant kill you on first hit, takes 2 - 3 hits to go down.
The lighthouse door costs 1000, but you can go around and get in for "free" but you have to pay 750 to get past one lot of debris up the stairs to get to where the door leads, plus an extra 750 to get past the next set of debris that leads to near the top of the tower.
Zipline doesnt work, needs something done. It came up saying "set not ready" (guessing to do with the film set), so something needs to be activated.
Havent found the power yet.

Yup he is there from spawn.. also if u take zombies in the water and they freeze into ice blocks and u shoot them George gets angry so might have something to do with something.

EDIT:: by the looks of it the mystery box always starts on top of light house which Is where the new perk headshot daquire Is

the mystery box wasnt there on my first few goes. might be a slightly random location each time

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been there everytime I seen it so dunno. Also got the scavenger which seems to be like cross bow but has a scope and 3/15 ammo and has explosive shots.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$

deadshot daiquiri, and its basically steady aim. it has nothing to do with headshots.

S

stylishjm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if George chases you (if you piss him off) take him into the water and he stops

Top Bottom
Login
Register