How do I get my Xbox Live Account from my 360 to my Original Xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox Support' started by nitemare14, Feb 7, 2009 with 4 replies and 393 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitemare14

nitemare14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi, I wanted to play some games online on my original Xbox. Currently, I have free xbox live on my xbox 360. How would I get my account on my original xbox? I don't have the credit card number, It is my mom's credit card and it expired a long time ago.

2. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
    Only way is to add a credit car and recover it like that. Trust me, I researched this awhile back as I needed to do it too, and this is the ONLY way.

3. OP
    nitemare14

nitemare14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ah, Damn that sucks. I currently have my gamertag on my original xbox already, But I changed it on my 360, and now it won't let me sign in.

4. ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo Getting There

Ratings:
    yeah, the way i did it was to look on the xbox recovery list and see what info i need then put that into my account on the 360 dashboard then you can recover :rolleyes:

5. Johnodd4

Johnodd4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i hate to burst your bubble..

you can no longer transfer your xbox live account between consoles microsoft updated the xbox live service so you can no longer do this.

i have tried.

and the same error happens.

this xbox was unable to obtain valid account information please check the information and try again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.