What's new

Question How do I get my games to show in the games tab? [RGH]

A

alnoise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only a select few of games show in my games tab at dash, why is this? How do I get all my games to show on there so I can just launch them from dash instead of having to use xexmenu all the time. It's mostly arcade games that are showing up but a few are showing up from my 'Games' folder in my root HDD. I have no idea why only a certain selection of games are there when I don't think anything is different in the file directories.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've had an rgh for 3 years now and I was never able to figure it out.

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
because you need to use GOG format so MS dashboard would pick up them.
Or use custom dashboard: aurora. And select game paths so it would know where to scan for games.

A

alnoise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
because you need to use GOG format so MS dashboard would pick up them.
Or use custom dashboard: aurora. And select game paths so it would know where to scan for games.

Is there any way I could convert my games to the GOG format? Like bo2 for example? and if so could you link me to a tutorial somewhere or just tell me how?

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way I could convert my games to the GOG format? Like bo2 for example? and if so could you link me to a tutorial somewhere or just tell me how?

simplier would be to use aurora dashboard. Because you would need to convert xex (raw files) to iso, then iso to god. Aurora supports link multiplayer, so you could play BO2 public LAN servers.

A

alnoise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
simplier would be to use aurora dashboard. Because you would need to convert xex (raw files) to iso, then iso to god. Aurora supports link multiplayer, so you could play BO2 public LAN servers.

There's no programs out there that automate that for rgh users? I guess if there's not I'll have to use Aurora, I've used it in the past but its not exactly what I wanted, I wanted to be able to use my stock dash to launch games. Thanks for the answers though :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register