What's new

How do i get installous and cydia and such??

• Thread starter RequieM 7S
  • Start date
  • Views 1,282
R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PLZ help me, thank you. Also. how do i download the apps.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I never used blackra1n, so can't help you there. Sorry.

R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And what's installous for? Gimme the breakdown guys. lol

P

PhoLuM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly suggest "Googling" this before posting, but i do it sometimes too.
Cyida is used for many different types of things. First you will need to download Installous from Cydia (Google how). Second you need to install Winter boards or Spring Boards, both are very good(That's how you get themes and you download them from Cydia) Installous is what you use to download Paid APPS, Rock is basically the same thing as Cydia, but everyone says that Cydia is better. Cydia can be kinda slow sometimes, but give it time, many people are using it. Its very simple once you get the hang of it:cool:

R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PhoLuM said:
I highly suggest "Googling" this before posting, but i do it sometimes too.
Cyida is used for many different types of things. First you will need to download Installous from Cydia (Google how). Second you need to install Winter boards or Spring Boards, both are very good(That's how you get themes and you download them from Cydia) Installous is what you use to download Paid APPS, Rock is basically the same thing as Cydia, but everyone says that Cydia is better. Cydia can be kinda slow sometimes, but give it time, many people are using it. Its very simple once you get the hang of it:cool:
Yeah i was experimenting with it and i got it all, quite simple. What do you mean by Paid APPS?

Do you recommend any good themes?

Imma get off for today i check on tommorow.:thumbup:

J

Jaywhiston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just add trhe source cydia.hackulo.us then go on that source and press installous

R

Raventu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HsB v RequieM said:
Yeah i was experimenting with it and i got it all, quite simple. What do you mean by Paid APPS?

Do you recommend any good themes?

Imma get off for today i check on tommorow.:thumbup:

Rock is more user-friendly and clean, but in the long run can cause more errors.
Cydia is the best imo, its pretty safe and clean, fairly easy to use once you know more about it.

I suggest Cydia, it's easiest for people to help you with as well.

As someone above suggested, Winterboard is how you can change your theme on your iPod/iPhone.

Install0us is, essentially, the free app store. Download it and open it up. By paid apps, he means apps that you would otherwise pay for on the app store.
You're going to need a lot of sources to make your life of downloading easier. If you'd like a list and some uses, I'd be happy to give you some :wink:. PM me or message back in this thread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register