What's new

Solved How Do I Get Etheric Light?

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm trying to upgrade my primary but I see that I need light. How do I manage to get some?

I've tried completing strikes and all of the daily bounties but have only recieved motes of light and strange coins

D

Durva

Professional Scrub
Reaction score
I'm trying to upgrade my primary but I see that I need light. How do I manage to get some?

I've tried completing strikes and all of the daily bounties but have only recieved motes of light and strange coins
34 and 35 PoE but it's useless now unless you plan to use old weapons in crucible and have yet to max them out. However these are insanely quick now due to the change in levels

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
34 and 35 PoE but it's useless now unless you plan to use old weapons in crucible and have yet to max them out. However these are insanely quick now due to the change in levels
I do plan on ysin TV them in crucible

Is it a 100% chance I will get the light when completing the PoE on 34 ?

O

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I do plan on ysin TV them in crucible

Is it a 100% chance I will get the light when completing the PoE on 34 ?
It's a waste of time, etheric light only applies to year 1 weapons which have become obsolete.

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It's a waste of time, etheric light only applies to year 1 weapons which have become obsolete.
What would you recommend I do then? I'm about to head out to get the DLC, so will that open better options?

O

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
What would you recommend I do then? I'm about to head out to get the DLC, so will that open better options?
Get the DLC first, the light system has completely changed in TTK

D

Durva

Professional Scrub
Reaction score
You will find much better weapons then what year 1 had to offer

Top Bottom