What's new

Discussion How do I get codtool mods to work at the same time as God Mode???

• Thread starter DeathNade
  • Start date
  • Views 833
D

DeathNade

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, ever since I did the God Mode and No Clip mod yesterday arvo, I haven't been able to get the gamespeed mod in codtool to work. Any suggestions on what I need to do? This may be a basic question idk but I'm fairly new to modding so please bear with me. Thanks, Sam :thumbup:

B

b4con

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You may have tried this but works for me!
ok so load up zombies with noclip and god mode mod.
If you press start you should have the option to save and quit. So save and quit
Open up Xplorer or Xport (Whichever you use) extract your savegame.svg and open with CoDtool select what you want then save changes. Then replace your old savegame in Xplorer or Xport. Hope this helps :biggrin:

EDIT. Then when you start up CoD WaW press resume game, it will load up zombies with ure mods :thumbup:

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
And, if when you hit start there is no option to "Save & Quit" go back to the game and X,X and try again. Thanks Mockey.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
And, if when you hit start there is no option to "Save & Quit" go back to the game and X,X and try again. Thanks Mockey.
If there is no option to save and quit you can also go to options and click select save device. But I can never get any of my svg mods to carry over when I mod a zombie save. The only thing that carries is my clan tag and extended clip...

D

DeathNade

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow thanks so much for all the reply's guys!!! I'm stoked :biggrin:, thank you all :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register