• Thread starter hazy larkin007
  • Start date
  • Views 1,035
hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi , does anyone know where i can find a mod menu or scripts for tbogt with working Three Sox Trainer + JDMAlex's Simple Native Trainer V2 If you know please let me know thanks :smile:

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi , does anyone know where i can find a mod menu or scripts for tbogt with working Three Sox Trainer + JDMAlex's Simple Native Trainer V2 If you know please let me know thanks :smile:
I have Three Sox Trainer, but not JDMAlex's Trainer.

Upvote 0
Cosy

Cosy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sure they also compiled a version for download, if not I'll compile them up for you.

Upvote 0
hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt it, I had it on ballad but took it out to use a private set of scripts, try to add Three-Socks .sco's to your script.img or script_network manually.
Im unsure with okras menu though i was gonna try add it into his plug in slots but when i open the script.network file i cant see where i would place it ? Like i know i can inject the file but i want it to be one of the plugins

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you PM Me the link for it please ? Cant find a xbox tbogt working version anywhere would you know where i might find JDM'S trainer :/
My link wouldn't work anyways...I use it for Original GTA...I hate TBoGT.

Upvote 0
hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My link wouldn't work anyways...I use it for Original GTA...I hate TBoGT.
Aw i see is there a way i could tranfer it to tbogt ? or compile the file in some way so it would work on tbogt ? + What about JDM ? The trainer do you know where i could get it ? and i seen some guy with three socks working on tbogt but he wouldnt give me the file

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register