Solved How do i get a working vertion of Three Sox Trainer + Jdmalex trainer

• Thread starter hazy larkin007
  • Start date
  • Views 895
H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi , does anyone know where i can find a mod menu or scripts for tbogt with working Three Sox Trainer + JDMAlex's Simple Native Trainer V2 If you know please let me know thanks :smile:

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Hi , does anyone know where i can find a mod menu or scripts for tbogt with working Three Sox Trainer + JDMAlex's Simple Native Trainer V2 If you know please let me know thanks :smile:
I have Three Sox Trainer, but not JDMAlex's Trainer.

C

Cosy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure they also compiled a version for download, if not I'll compile them up for you.

H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure they also compiled a version for download, if not I'll compile them up for you.
That would be great but they are meant to be on the mod loader but just wont work

Z

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
who the hell is three sox, i think you mean three-socks

H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup :tongue: But i seen people with working versions ?

Z

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
MrOkra has it as Three-sox in his loader, It confuses some people.
thats cause every noob listens to the first thing they are told, like dr x scripts are my by dr x clan, not evade

K

Klipsy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup :tongue: But i seen people with working versions ?
I doubt it, I had it on ballad but took it out to use a private set of scripts, try to add Three-Socks .sco's to your script.img or script_network manually.

H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it, I had it on ballad but took it out to use a private set of scripts, try to add Three-Socks .sco's to your script.img or script_network manually.
Im unsure with okras menu though i was gonna try add it into his plug in slots but when i open the script.network file i cant see where i would place it ? Like i know i can inject the file but i want it to be one of the plugins

H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Three Sox Trainer, but not JDMAlex's Trainer.
Could you PM Me the link for it please ? Cant find a xbox tbogt working version anywhere would you know where i might find JDM'S trainer :/

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Could you PM Me the link for it please ? Cant find a xbox tbogt working version anywhere would you know where i might find JDM'S trainer :/
My link wouldn't work anyways...I use it for Original GTA...I hate TBoGT.

H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My link wouldn't work anyways...I use it for Original GTA...I hate TBoGT.
Aw i see is there a way i could tranfer it to tbogt ? or compile the file in some way so it would work on tbogt ? + What about JDM ? The trainer do you know where i could get it ? and i seen some guy with three socks working on tbogt but he wouldnt give me the file

A

aCoD Prodigy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I don't have a dl link,I have it through a person's unreleased menu.
Yea but whom did you receive it off ? i cant even find it for IV I was gonna transfer the file over to tbogt ? you gotta link for it please

Top Bottom