What's new

Solved How do I get a heist invite without resetting criminal mastermind?

K

Kimo134

Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently at 25/26 at criminal mastermind and cant finish it right now, but would like to do the solo duping glitch which requires a heist invite from Lester. I tried to replay a heist but whenever I'm at the planning board the "this will reset your cm" will pop up.

Is there any other way to get that invite? Does it have to be Lester's invite or can it be someone else?

Thanks

K

Kimo134

Reaction score
Sin$
You can drink pisswasser untill you drop instead...

Could you elaborate on that?

Do you mean this method?

- Get 10 Pisswasser Beers
- MOC in Bunker
- Order Elegy RH8 into MOC
- Get into RH8 in MOC and drive out
- Park the RH8 parallel to the back of the MOC so the drivers door is at the blue circle
- Open up interaction menu and press triangle to get out of the car
- Press circle to close interaction menu and after 0.5 seconds spam triangle to enter the RH8
- You will get an infinite loading screen -> get an activity where 'Start GTA Online' is the last tab -> X -> decline alert screen in GTA
- Drink 8 Pisswassers completely via interaction menu (press X once and then press X and hold it again so you drink it empty, not just one shot)
- You'll die and spawn at the hospital
- Either walk to your garage where the car you want to dupe is or call assistant and order the helicopter to get to your office
- Get into car you want to dupe and drive out of the garage
- Sit in the car, open up interaction menu and request your MOC -> you will spawn at the docks IN THE CAR(!) and the plate should be changed to the one from the RH8
- Request MOC again, drive in
- done

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently at 25/26 at criminal mastermind and cant finish it right now, but would like to do the solo duping glitch which requires a heist invite from Lester. I tried to replay a heist but whenever I'm at the planning board the "this will reset your cm" will pop up.

Is there any other way to get that invite? Does it have to be Lester's invite or can it be someone else?

Thanks
You shouldn't lose your criminal mastermind progress if you are using the job for teleport / unfreeze purposes...
As long as you don't start and load the job... or at least I'm pretty sure that is the case... If you don't have a text for a heist on your phone you will lose it if you choose to start setups in order to get that text... the choice is yours:wink:
As far I know there is no way around that:wink:
Criminal mastermind is a great challenge and reward:wink: I have completed it... but duping $million dollar cars is a much more efficient way to generate revenue:wink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You shouldn't lose your criminal mastermind progress if you are using the job for teleport / unfreeze purposes...
As long as you don't start and load the job... or at least I'm pretty sure that is the case... If you don't have a text for a heist on your phone you will lose it if you choose to start setups in order to get that text... the choice is yours:wink:
As far I know there is no way around that:wink:
Criminal mastermind is a great challenge and reward:wink: I have completed it... but duping $million dollar cars is a much more efficient way to generate revenue:wink:
By the way.. I restarted criminal mastermind challenge four times before I completed it:wink:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register