Solved how do i fix

• Thread starter razeriup
  • Start date
  • Views 4,999
razeriup

razeriup

Reaction score
Sin$
so it is my first time having modded xbox 360. today i got it rgh (not done by me)
and it had freestyle 3 and i doenloaded xex menu 1.2 amd then dashlauncher. and when i went to plugins im pretty sure there was some things but i just pressed "Y" on all of them ("Y" forgets the paths and puts none on the plugin ) and i put modmenu for gta 5 saved it and restarted xbox menu and tried launching gta 5 and it just doesnt work ( purge mod menu me back to home ) ( legacy crashes and i have to restart console ). anyone help?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so it is my first time having modded xbox 360. today i got it rgh (not done by me)
and it had freestyle 3 and i doenloaded xex menu 1.2 amd then dashlauncher. and when i went to plugins im pretty sure there was some things but i just pressed "Y" on all of them ("Y" forgets the paths and puts none on the plugin ) and i put modmenu for gta 5 saved it and restarted xbox menu and tried launching gta 5 and it just doesnt work ( purge mod menu me back to home ) ( legacy crashes and i have to restart console ). anyone help?
Firstly, watch all of the videos in this playlist in order. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need. It will help you in using your console:

For GTA V, you want to have xhttp set to false in dashlaunch and have the correct title update installed. That may be causing the problem. Also, you'd want to verify you installed GTA V correctly (disc 1 gets installed to HDD; disc 2 is extracted and ran to play.)

Upvote 0
razeriup

razeriup

Reaction score
Sin$
Firstly, watch all of the videos in this playlist in order. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need. It will help you in using your console:

For GTA V, you want to have xhttp set to false in dashlaunch and have the correct title update installed. That may be causing the problem. Also, you'd want to verify you installed GTA V correctly (disc 1 gets installed to HDD; disc 2 is extracted and ran to play.)

yeah i fixed that now i can play with mod menus and stuff. xhttp was already disabled. or does that matter on what stealth server im using?
What i want is : I want to play with other player like those modders do on youtube.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

Shuvo47

Reaction score
Sin$
Atlas Atlas do you happen to know a good free mod menu for gta 5? i just want to play in offline and mess around...i am on latest title update which is 27...dont want to end up bootlooping the console so suggest me bro
thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Atlas Atlas do you happen to know a good free mod menu for gta 5? i just want to play in offline and mess around...i am on latest title update which is 27...dont want to end up bootlooping the console so suggest me bro
thanks in advance
I personally use this one for single player GTA V: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...s3-xbox-gta-version-1-24.1204505/post-9484440
Post automatically merged:

yeah i fixed that now i can play with mod menus and stuff. xhttp was already disabled. or does that matter on what stealth server im using?
What i want is : I want to play with other player like those modders do on youtube.
For playing with other players over XBL, I'm pretty sure you'll need actual xbox live gold rather than spoofed gold to do so. Also, I will reiterate that you should watch all of those videos in order so you understand to the fullest extent possible how your console works.

Upvote 0
S

Shuvo47

Reaction score
Sin$
I personally use this one for single player GTA V: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...s3-xbox-gta-version-1-24.1204505/post-9484440
Post automatically merged:

For playing with other players over XBL, I'm pretty sure you'll need actual xbox live gold rather than spoofed gold to do so. Also, I will reiterate that you should watch all of those videos in order so you understand to the fullest extent possible how your console works.
Atlas Atlas bro when i launch the mod manage the xbox crashes and restart...there were two options,i chosed the first one and console restarted....what might me the problem? i deleted the previous title update before applying this modded tu 24

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Atlas Atlas bro when i launch the mod manage the xbox crashes and restart...there were two options,i chosed the first one and console restarted....what might me the problem? i deleted the previous title update before applying this modded tu 24
I think you have to have all DLC's installed prior to the Ill-Gotten-Gains content. I will try this weekend to check for you on how I have it installed.

Upvote 0
S

Shuvo47

Reaction score
Sin$
I think you have to have all DLC's installed prior to the Ill-Gotten-Gains content. I will try this weekend to check for you on how I have it installed.
yes bro it worked after installing the dlc....actually after activating the menu i have to just do nothing for 2-3 mins....then enabling it doesnt crash the console

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes bro it worked after installing the dlc....actually after activating the menu i have to just do nothing for 2-3 mins....then enabling it doesnt crash the console
Glad to hear you got it sorted out!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register