• Views 5,755
jmtess97

jmtess97

Theres strong then theres Army Strong
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
Ok so whenever I turn my phone on it comes up with this message at the top saying I have a blank SD card yet I am still able to surf web and make calls but I cannot take pictures or a couple of other things. But say 2-3 weeks ago I somehow got it working for like half a day by taking the sim card out and put it back in. But now It doesn't do anything when I do this. Do I need a new sim card Or Phone even??? Please help

Outspin

Outspin

The Boss Man
Reaction score
Sin$
Try resetting the phone to factory settings, or this could be a technical fault.

Maybe call up?.

Wazzzz_up

Wazzzz_up

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure it would be the phone, the SIM Card, or the SD Card.
For the phone, Try factory reset like Outspin said.
For SD Card, try backing up your SD card, then format it. Add some new files to it and see if that helps. If it does it could be a file in your SD card.
For SIM Card try doing the things I mentioned above with and without the SIM. My brothers phone had this thing were it wouldn't boot with his SIM card, it had to be a different one. I booted it with three different ones, and the fourth with his and then it booted perfectly. Just saying sometimes the SIM cards do act up. If it is the SIM card call your service provider and ask for a new one.

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would think the ports for the sd and sim cards were damaged somehow since you said that the phone couldn't read the sd card, that meens either the port is bad/damaged or your sd card has become corrupt because of the over usage and it is usless since it is flash memory.

jmtess97

jmtess97

Theres strong then theres Army Strong
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks for the info guys. Im gonna try and either seek some help from At&t Or just get new phone

Top Bottom
Login
Register