S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
this may be easy to do

but how and what do i do to see game codeing

do i need to go on a game site and right click and view source code or what

i really want to find codeing like some glitchers do example glitching queen shows codeing from games

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
i really want to find codeing like some glitchers do example glitching queen shows codeing from games
Glitching Queen just opens a decompiled gamescript (extracted from a fastfile) (talking about BO2 now) in notepad and reads it like she's a mad heckur.
(Sorry to say it if you're reading this Glitching Queen)
And she anyways just PM'd me for that stuff and is crediting some random guy in her description, which doesn't really matter to me, what ever.

But if you wan't to be like her, you can find the code you want to view online.
But if it's not released online, you're pretty much f*cked, because you wouldn't know how to reverse anything and it's not something you learn just like that.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Glitching Queen just opens a decompiled gamescript (extracted from a fastfile) (talking about BO2 now) in notepad and reads it like she's a mad heckur.
(Sorry to say it if you're reading this Glitching Queen)
And she anyways just PM'd me for that stuff and is crediting some random guy in her description, which doesn't really matter to me, what ever.

But if you wan't to be like her, you can find the code you want to view online.
But if it's not released online, you're pretty much f*cked, because you wouldn't know how to reverse anything and it's not something you learn just like that.
She PM'd me one time too, lmao.

A

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Just based off of reading this thread I can already tell you won't even know what to do with the code.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Just based off of reading this thread I can already tell you won't even know what to do with the code.
GSC for example you can 'read' without knowing anything.
Lets say:
C:
if(Cat.isMeowing())
    self iPrintln("The cat is meowing!");

Anyone can understand that without any knowledge in any programming language.
And, GSC looks pretty much like that.

Top Bottom