What's new

How do i edit brady mac's 5.0 mods TBOGT ?

• Thread starter XxiLOGiiKzxX
  • Start date
  • Views 838
XxiLOGiiKzxX

XxiLOGiiKzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey just to say i love bradys,shadow and others (forgot who else) mods love the fact that they found out how to do map mods im very pleased with his work but i would like to edit some of the cars because i like to drift in a sultan RS but thats impossible when its a flying car also id like to edit some weapons. All i want is to make the the game more fun for me im not going to release the edit or say that the work was all mine but even if i do no one would beleive me. i have openIV and i have already tried to edit the patch , i tried adding 2 more cars that would spawn at cop stations , tried editing weapons, tried to make more story mode characters spawn and tried editing some of the cars into drift cars. all this failed though as soon as i got into a multiplayer game it went black and froze so i need alot of help please FYI i now know i didnt correctly bypass the patch i took a look at this tut http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/199631-gta-iv-modification-tutorial/ but i dont get the thing about mergeing the file from common with the one in dlc its really confusing can anyone tell me what it means ?

X

xELITExMoDZx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey just to say i love bradys,shadow and others (forgot who else) mods love the fact that they found out how to do map mods im very pleased with his work but i would like to edit some of the cars because i like to drift in a sultan RS but thats impossible when its a flying car also id like to edit some weapons. All i want is to make the the game more fun for me im not going to release the edit or say that the work was all mine but even if i do no one would beleive me. i have openIV and i have already tried to edit the patch , i tried adding 2 more cars that would spawn at cop stations , tried editing weapons, tried to make more story mode characters spawn and tried editing some of the cars into drift cars. all this failed though as soon as i got into a multiplayer game it went black and froze so i need alot of help please FYI i now know i didnt correctly bypass the patch i took a look at this tut http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/199631-gta-iv-modification-tutorial/ but i dont get the thing about mergeing the file from common with the one in dlc its really confusing can anyone tell me what it means ?

I will help with all of it and you don't need to bypass the patch because he has already done it. And for the sultan I can fix, same with the weapons and peds. If you have Teamviewer that would be the easiest option but I can explain it to.

M

Mr Peanut

Reaction score
Sin$
I will help with all of it and you don't need to bypass the patch because he has already done it. And for the sultan I can fix, same with the weapons and peds. If you have Teamviewer that would be the easiest option but I can explain it to.

Hi there
Would you mind helping me too please if you have the time as i would like to drift in the sultan rs and a few other cars but i would also like to change the weapons and make some cars/bikes like normal just with a bit more speed (less of a steering lock angle, not as fast, make bikes actually lean) but i cant find any detailed info on what each value in the files mean so i dont want to change the wrong value then end up ruining it and wasting a disk.
Thanks

iProZoMbiie2k10

iProZoMbiie2k10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Will Teach You Both How to do it ..... its Easy All You Need is : teamviewer , Iv Needle , Open Iv ....

MSG Me on Xbox : BuBBLy MoDz x

P.s i Hardly Ever Get Frooze :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register