Solved How do I Disable Ninja Off Host Aimbot

• Thread starter CT iiGooN
  • Start date
  • Views 3,789
C

CT iiGooN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I need help. Does anyone know how to disable the ninja stealth server off host aimbot but still be on the ninja server?

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Just open up the off host menu when you're in a game and turn off the aimbot.

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Hey I need help. Does anyone know how to disable the ninja stealth server off host aimbot but still be on the ninja server?
When you bought time one the server, you were supplied with all the files. One of these files is the NiNJA.ini. If you go into this, you have the option to disable bypasses and off host menus for any game. Change the "Disable'Cod'Menu" from false to true. Then, just place it on the root of your HDD and you should be good to go.

C

CT iiGooN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm using the imgay mod menu and both the ninja and gay mod menu need me to press dpad left to open and when I go through mod menu and change things, it changes the ninja aimbot stuff as well. Do u get what I'm saying? I'm trying to make it to where the ninja aimbot options doesn't pop up at all 
When you bought time one the server, you were supplied with all the files. One of these files is the NiNJA.ini. If you go into this, you have the option to disable bypasses and off host menus for any game. Change the "Disable'Cod'Menu" from false to true. Then, just place it on the root of your HDD and you should be good to go.
How would I go about doing that. I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to stuff like this

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Well I'm using the imgay mod menu and both the ninja and gay mod menu need me to press dpad left to open and when I go through mod menu and change things, it changes the ninja aimbot stuff as well. Do u get what I'm saying? I'm trying to make it to where the ninja aimbot options doesn't pop up at all 

How would I go about doing that. I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to stuff like this
You could either use Neigbourhood, an FTP client or just transfer it with a USB. Open the file on your PC and change the required settings.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
You could either use Neigbourhood, an FTP client or just transfer it with a USB. Open the file on your PC and change the required settings.
Edited.

C

CT iiGooN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on my neighborhood and I see the ninja.ini, but it's not giving me any options to change the settings on it

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
I'm on my neighborhood and I see the ninja.ini, but it's not giving me any options to change the settings on it
You will have to move it to your PC, your desktop, for example, and edit it there. You will then need to replace the one on the HDD with the edited one on your PC.

C

CT iiGooN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never mind. I got it thanks for the help man

Top Bottom