What's new

Solved How do i confirm if my modded car is pure white ?

C

Canucks53

Reaction score
Sin$
So i am not sure how to go about posting something like this but i have some modded cars from GCTF glitches and theyre white painted and ive been told they are pure white but. i have also been told if its true pure white it will not have a pearl on it which some of mine do . I have also been told that pure white can have a pearl. I am really confused as to what makes pure white true or not and i havent had any success googling it. I am in need of help to find the answer on how to tell if my pure white is true pure white and if pure white can or cant heave a pearl on it?

GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're asking how to check if the rim are pure white just go into LSC & go to wheel color & if nothing is selected then it's pure white. I've never heard of rims having a pearlescent but if you want to check if the pearlescent is unobtainable then go to primary then pearlescent & if nothing is selected then it's unobtainable. Hope this helps you out.

Upvote 0
C

Canucks53

Reaction score
Sin$
If you're asking how to check if the rim are pure white just go into LSC & go to wheel color & if nothing is selected then it's pure white. I've never heard of rims having a pearlescent but if you want to check if the pearlescent is unobtainable then go to primary then pearlescent & if nothing is selected then it's unobtainable. Hope this helps you out.
well i meant the paint of the car its self . like the primary color and secondary of the car . some of mine have no pearlescent on it and some do and some dont even have the option to be able to put one on it as its unobtainable . so thats why im trying to figure out how i can tell if the pure white for the paint on the car is a true pure white or not .

Upvote 0
GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i meant the paint of the car its self . like the primary color and secondary of the car . some of mine have no pearlescent on it and some do and some dont even have the option to be able to put one on it as its unobtainable . so thats why im trying to figure out how i can tell if the pure white for the paint on the car is a true pure white or not .
If it's 3D or Epsilon I find it difficult to check if someone changed the secondary color so that's why I don't usually trade for a white car unless it's worn because I find it easier to check if it's been tampered with. Too many people want a garage full of white vehicles that's why I assume the paint has been changed if it's white & tend to stay away from them. If the vehicle is worn then usually you can't check the pearlescent unless you do the glitch down at LSC. To do that you take the vehicle to LSC & go to primary then metallic & scroll through until it reaches the end & goes back to the top of the list. Then you back out & go to lights & change the headlights back to default if they've been upgraded. Go back to respray & go to primary then pearlescent. It should then allow you to check the pearlescent now. This only works at LSC so don't do it at the mod shop in your office since Rockstar patched it a couple months ago.

Upvote 0
C

Canucks53

Reaction score
Sin$
If it's 3D or Epsilon I find it difficult to check if someone changed the secondary color so that's why I don't usually trade for a white car unless it's worn because I find it easier to check if it's been tampered with. Too many people want a garage full of white vehicles that's why I assume the paint has been changed if it's white & tend to stay away from them. If the vehicle is worn then usually you can't check the pearlescent unless you do the glitch down at LSC. To do that you take the vehicle to LSC & go to primary then metallic & scroll through until it reaches the end & goes back to the top of the list. Then you back out & go to lights & change the headlights back to default if they've been upgraded. Go back to respray & go to primary then pearlescent. It should then allow you to check the pearlescent now. This only works at LSC so don't do it at the mod shop in your office since Rockstar patched it a couple months ago.
so since i do have white cars and its difficult to check does that mean if it has a primary and secondary not selected but the color is white and has a pearlescent of white or black is it still considered pure white ?

Upvote 0
GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so since i do have white cars and its difficult to check does that mean if it has a primary and secondary not selected but the color is white and has a pearlescent of white or black is it still considered pure white ?
No, just because nothing is selected doesn't mean it's original. You can make your crew color pure white & change the secondary to make the whole vehicle pure white. If someone does that the primary keeps the modded effect but the secondary loses the 3D, epsilon or worn texture. The vehicles you have are more than likely pure white but the thing that matters is if it was originally pure white or some bozo changed it to a pure white crew color. Some people don't care if it has been changed but I used to be able to mod vehicles so I'm extremely picky & want everything unobtainable down to the profanity license plate.

Upvote 0
C

Canucks53

Reaction score
Sin$
oohh okay so they are pure white just not modded pure white since there is a pearlescent on it .. if it didnt have a pearlescent on it itd be original ?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
oohh okay so they are pure white just not modded pure white since there is a pearlescent on it .. if it didnt have a pearlescent on it itd be original ?
I think you are slightly confused:wink:
The term “pure whites” refers only towards wheels of cars.
If you change wheel colors at lsc
You only have frost white available.
That is why pure white wheels are special...
They appear on several of rockstar modded vehicles found in game.
They can only be added to most other vehicles via a glitch.
Pure white paint on the body of the car is “ice white”
It is also an unusually high gloss color for body paints.
But alas is nothing special:frown:

Cheers

Upvote 0
GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not exactly, I can put an unobtainable pearlescent on any car by putting pure gold on the primary & secondary then add a crew color so I wouldn't be checking if the paint is modded by an unobtainable pearlescent. Also I don't know if it's required to put pure gold on both the primary & secondary but that's just what I've always done if I wanted an unobtainable pearlescent on a non modded vehicle.

Upvote 0
C

Canucks53

Reaction score
Sin$
Not exactly, I can put an unobtainable pearlescent on any car by putting pure gold on the primary & secondary then add a crew color so I wouldn't be checking if the paint is modded by an unobtainable pearlescent. Also I don't know if it's required to put pure gold on both the primary & secondary but that's just what I've always done if I wanted an unobtainable pearlescent on a non modded vehicle.
ahh okay so long story short pure white paint isnt anything special because even if it is a modded version of it you can never be 100% sure that it is because you cant check for sure and it could just be a crew pure white .. and the pure white painted cars i have are more than likely crew pure white ... they are pure white just not a modded pure white only crew

I think you are slightly confused:wink:
The term “pure whites” refers only towards wheels of cars.
If you change wheel colors at lsc
You only have frost white available.
That is why pure white wheels are special...
They appear on several of rockstar modded vehicles found in game.
They can only be added to most other vehicles via a glitch.
Pure white paint on the body of the car is “ice white”
It is also an unusually high gloss color for body paints.
But alas is nothing special:frown:

Cheers
so can you glitch pure whites on the newer vehicles ? ive been told the newer ones cant have pure white wheels. but if its possible id love to know

Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
White cars??? Why would anyone want white cars?
And why do people care about these special modded color cars?
I dont ever run into cars that look like mine and all of mine are just standard paint selections at lsc. The only modded vehicle I have left is my insurgent that can take over 9 rockets before blowing up.
And sadly with the oppessor and the deluxo out and about it has been just sitting in my garage.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register