What's new

Discussion How do I change my Bungie.net name???

• Thread starter magic
  • Start date
  • Views 3,212
Status
Not open for further replies.
magic

magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have change my gamertag name but on bungie.net is my old name how i can change it
or how i can make a new bungie.net acc. with may gamertag an my emailadress an passwort???

sry for my well english im from germany :cursing:

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way to change your Bungie.net name.

But what you can do is change the email address that goes with your gamertag, and then make a new account on Bungie.net with the new email.

xDaniel 13

xDaniel 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you change the email address. THis is really annoying for me cause my current xbox live account is attached to my old email. and whenever i try and sign in on bungie.net i automatically trys to sign in on my new one. and then i have to sign out sign in. Then my Current email is saved as the main one so when i go to other things Like hotmail it signs in my old one.
Really annoying.
So How do i change the email attached to my bungie.net?

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
xDaniel 13 said:
How do you change the email address. THis is really annoying for me cause my current xbox live account is attached to my old email. and whenever i try and sign in on bungie.net i automatically trys to sign in on my new one. and then i have to sign out sign in. Then my Current email is saved as the main one so when i go to other things Like hotmail it signs in my old one.
Really annoying.
So How do i change the email attached to my bungie.net?

You need to change the email associated with your gamertag, that's how you do it. Because your XBL email and Bungie email are linked because of your gamertag.

Then when you sign in to Bungie it will ask you to create a new Bungie.net name, so you do so.

xDaniel 13

xDaniel 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok how do i do that. And what if i have my main email attached to another account already. but want it to be attached to my main ??

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
xDaniel 13 said:
Ok how do i do that. And what if i have my main email attached to another account already. but want it to be attached to my main ??

Just change the email's on both gamertags. To do that go to the account management on each gamertag, and there will be an option called Windows Live ID, and it will let you change your email.

zkpax

zkpax

like a Jedi
Reaction score
Sin$
@xdaniel 13
you have a picture in your sig and I know Onkelchef he's german, so there is no point of putting this in your sig, because if you play on american host and a german is one of your opponents, its way more better for you because the connection sucks for germans even more!

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL TO YOUR gt JUST DO THIS
xbox 360 dashboard>My xbox>your profile>Manage account>something? idk i dont have my xbox. i did that from memory >_<

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Kenpachi said:
TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL TO YOUR gt JUST DO THIS
xbox 360 dashboard>My xbox>your profile>Manage account>something? idk i dont have my xbox. i did that from memory >_<
He was trying to change his Bungie.net account name. His problem was already solved. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register