What's new

Solved How do i bypass an iphone lockscreen?

• Thread starter FestiveProject
  • Start date
  • Views 596
Status
Not open for further replies.
FestiveProject

FestiveProject

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This iphone 5s is running ios 8

Operating System
  1. iOS
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you put 'important' info on an old phone.... Sounds bland and dumb. I hate seeing every story to 'bypass' the lock.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This iphone 5s is running ios 8
You don't. What do you need on it?
I don't think you can even do it
There was an old bypass on 8.0.2. I'm pretty sure it was patched in subsequent updates, but on the off chance you are running that version of iOS here is a short guide. Now, on the ethical side, you should not be using this for malicious purposes. If you truly do have work documents stored on the device, I don't want to shut you down. That said, you shouldn't be using this or inquiring about it if you are trying to access any phone that doesn't belong to you.

FestiveProject

FestiveProject

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was an old bypass on 8.0.2. I'm pretty sure it was patched in subsequent updates, but on the off chance you are running that version of iOS here is a short guide. Now, on the ethical side, you should not be using this for malicious purposes. If you truly do have work documents stored on the device, I don't want to shut you down. That said, you shouldn't be using this or inquiring about it if you are trying to access any phone that doesn't belong to you.
Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register