What's new

Solved HOW DO I ADD A MW2 PATCH TO JTAG 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I am very new with Jtags and I was wondering how I can add a patch like L14M33333 and Guysundermesuck patch. This is what I picked up so far please correct me if I'm wrong. I add the default mpxx and the patch.mpff to my usb drive I then plug in my usb to my xbox and I start up XeX menu the I copy and paste the default patch and the mpff in the Mw2 Folder
Correct???????

If not please link me a tutorial or explain below...

LOOK

dinnerandamovie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct. As long as you actually ripped MW2 into the MW2 folder and its not just a folder with a patch_mp.ff and a default_mp.xex in it. It should ask you if you want to replace when you paste the default(say yes) and for the patch, if it's your first time putting one in there it won't ask.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
yea thats right, but their patches dont work right now lol so find a new one for the time being :tongue:

Upvote 0
Inspired

Inspired

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you bug test them before you put them on xbox and back up the original files.

Upvote 0
B

BLeeched

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a transfer cable there is a much easier way.

1. Download patch and right click in the download tab and it should say on there open containing folder.

2. Once you have opened the folder you can drag it to your desktop.

3. Next, name the file patch_mp. If you do not name it this. the partition Games> Mw2 will not accept it.

4. After that open up Xport 360 and open up the Games> Mw2 and then there will be many codes. (You will know when you are in the right folder because on the list of files, one of them should be default_mp.xex

5. Lastly, drag the patch_mp.ff file from your desktop onto your hard drive in Xport.

If any of you guys want a full length tutorial then just pm me. :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register