What's new

Solved How do boosting services work on console?

• Thread starter sciencerisk
  • Start date
  • Views 7,095
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sciencerisk

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been looking around at money boosting services for PS4 and every service has a requirement that you must have between $200k or $400k in your account in order for the service to work, and they all have packages available that can get you between $10M to $1B which is crazy! So how do they do it? I'm guessing that they do a car duplication glitch with the Deluxo? If anyone would be willing to give me some insight on this, I sure would be grateful!

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been looking around at money boosting services for PS4 and every service has a requirement that you must have between $200k or $400k in your account in order for the service to work, and they all have packages available that can get you between $10M to $1B which is crazy! So how do they do it? I'm guessing that they do a car duplication glitch with the Deluxo? If anyone would be willing to give me some insight on this, I sure would be grateful!
They might be using the bogdan replay glitch. When you duplicate the deluxo you only make about $300k-$400k for each one and the daily sell limit would make that a very long process so it won’t be worth doing it that way.
They could be using other methods like (fm) frozen money or (beff) buy everything for free glitches which will get you all you need within no time.
I’ve never used any of these services so it’s only a guess but this is the most likely way of boosting your account on console.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They use AFK Captures to level up accounts and SP-MP/Frozen money/BEFF/ to buy Deluxos.
Duped Deluxos are worthless.

Upvote 0
Solution
S

sciencerisk

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you! I looked up frozen money glitches and all of them require Save Wizard to do it, and I’ll pay for it but what’s a safe way to do the glitch without getting banned?
They might be using the bogdan replay glitch. When you duplicate the deluxo you only make about $300k-$400k for each one and the daily sell limit would make that a very long process so it won’t be worth doing it that way.
They could be using other methods like (fm) frozen money or (beff) buy everything for free glitches which will get you all you need within no time.
I’ve never used any of these services so it’s only a guess but this is the most likely way of boosting your account on console.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I figured they did the AFK capture because when Rockstar reset my 7 year old account for doing the apartment exploit, I found out about your capture and got to rank 120 in just two days LOL
They use AFK Captures to level up accounts and SP-MP/Frozen money/BEFF/ to buy Deluxos.
Duped Deluxos are worthless.

Upvote 0
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn’t a safe way everything you do will eventually will either get you banned or reset or you’ll be lucky and not have to worry about any of it

Upvote 0
S

sciencerisk

Reaction score
Sin$
True. Is the Deluxo still the best vehicle to buy for selling or is there another one?
There isn’t a safe way everything you do will eventually will either get you banned or reset or you’ll be lucky and not have to worry about any of it

Upvote 0
S

sciencerisk

Reaction score
Sin$
I bought Save Wizard and did a frozen money glitch haha I've heard that there are even ways to gain RP from Save Wizard. Does anyone know of such a thing?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought Save Wizard and did a frozen money glitch haha I've heard that there are even ways to gain RP from Save Wizard. Does anyone know of such a thing?
Yes you can collect playing cards while you have frozen money but it’s risky.
It was one of the things that have caused recent resets.
It’s best to just use AFK jobs because they level you up fairly quickly and the money you make and the RP are accounted for.

Upvote 0
S

sciencerisk

Reaction score
Sin$
Gotcha. Thank you and everyone for the help!
Yes you can collect playing cards while you have frozen money but it’s risky.
It was one of the things that have caused recent resets.
It’s best to just use AFK jobs because they level you up fairly quickly and the money you make and the RP are accounted for.

Upvote 0
bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you collect any collectable, (action figure, playing card, etc) it will count as you getting all of them (since they respawn and respawn until they hit the amount needed to count as completed) and you'll get the RP for each subsequent collectable

Upvote 0
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason people charge for such services is because of the time it takes to boost the accounts. The people who are paying probably don’t have the time or just can’t be bothered doing it themselves.
Selling boosted accounts isn’t that bad it’s when people start charging for glitches and exploits that annoys people.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register