What's new

Solved How dangerous are GoD games currently?

• Thread starter ItachisTruth
  • Start date
  • Views 731
ItachisTruth

ItachisTruth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to know the possibilities of a ban if I somehow get caught. I have tested the game and it works but I can't go offline without it saying I have acouple of minutes to go back online.

If I do get caught, what are the consequences?

What I mainly want to know is are people still downloading/playing GoD games online? If so what are the precautions?

Thanks,
Jordan

Mr Blind

Mr Blind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there is a profile ban until 9999 for this, could be wrong though.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
I want to know the possibilities of a ban if I somehow get caught. I have tested the game and it works but I can't go offline without it saying I have acouple of minutes to go back online.

If I do get caught, what are the consequences?

What I mainly want to know is are people still downloading/playing GoD games online? If so what are the precautions?

Thanks,
Jordan
There are no precautions as everyone is using the same profile. It's extremely easy to get caught and can't be avoided, it's as simple as MS looking at the profile and going "ooh, that profile is signed in on these 3,000 xboxs. What profiles are also signed in on them? Alright stop, banhammer time."

The punishment for using marketplace content without paying for it is a permanent ban for the account that played them online. You'll lose all your legit dlc, live time and your profile. I stopped at the start of this year because I had a bad feeling, it's not worth it IMO.

ItachisTruth

ItachisTruth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are no precautions as everyone is using the same profile. It's extremely easy to get caught and can't be avoided, it's as simple as MS looking at the profile and going "ooh, that profile is signed in on these 3,000 xboxs. What profiles are also signed in on them? Alright stop, banhammer time."

The punishment for using marketplace content without paying for it is a permanent ban for the account that played them online. You'll lose all your legit dlc, live time and your profile. I stopped at the start of this year because I had a bad feeling, it's not worth it IMO.

So there isn't a way I could still play them but offline?

T

TitanFall2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me it isn't worth it. Well actually it was kinda worth it cause it took them 8 months to catch on but... RIP Expedition2012

xobx.png

ItachisTruth

ItachisTruth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that sucks. I waited a whole day for Fallout NV to finish (JDownloader is slow -.-") and now I find out it's been patched. Guess I should have looked for that before I began the download ^^.

Owell, thanks for your help anway.

top kek

top kek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya, the non jtag GoD games will get your account permanently banned. However, you can still play the GoD games with your already banned account, just not online.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Well that sucks. I waited a whole day for Fallout NV to finish (JDownloader is slow -.-") and now I find out it's been patched. Guess I should have looked for that before I began the download ^^.

Owell, thanks for your help anway.
Aww shame, the developers spent 2+ years developing the game and now they find out poor people don't want to pay for their game? :rolleyes: They haven't been patched in any way shape or form, you just get permanently banned for using them.

Ya, the non jtag GoD games will get your account permanently banned. However, you can still play the GoD games with your already banned account, just not online.
There's no way to play them offline with any kind of account.

top kek

top kek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aww shame, the developers spent 2+ years developing the game and now they find out poor people don't want to pay for their game? :rolleyes: They haven't been patched in any way shape or form, you just get permanently banned for using them.

There's no way to play them offline with any kind of account.
Oh i guess you must have took it in the wrong way. I have a perma banned account and i use that account to play the GoD games.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Oh i guess you must have took it in the wrong way. I have a perma banned account and i use that account to play the GoD games.
Ahh, thought you meant that you could play them offline on a banned account :laugh:

Completely false, like the above post mentions :smile:
Not false in any way. You're still connected to live on your banned account, you just need to do the glitch that allows you to sign in.

ItachisTruth

ItachisTruth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the only way to play GoD games is...

- Risk it and hope you don't get banned :tongue:
- Get banned and still play them but offline?

Top Bottom