How come when bridging host with some people it is instant and with others its slow?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by thehitmanguava, Dec 30, 2008 with 7 replies and 265 views.

1. thehitmanguava

thehitmanguava Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was playing with one guy earlier and bridging in wingman we were finding games in like 20-30 seconds, now I'm playing with someone and it is taking 10 minutes to get into a match, what is the problem, is it a firewall issue on his end?

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Re: How come when bridging host with some people it is instant and with others its sl

It probably has something to do with his connection and he cant connect to people.

3. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Re: How come when bridging host with some people it is instant and with others its sl

Yeah, I have to say that it may have something to do with his NAT

4. Hiide

Hiide Newbie

Ratings:

my NAT is open and my firewall isnt strict, i dont know why its taking so long.

5. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:

Yeah, this was happening to me earlier, always in WINGMAN...

Unplug your router, plug it back in, you should be good to go...

6. Hiide

Hiide Newbie

Ratings:

yo nubble, do you live in the east coast or west coast? i need an east coast wingman partner who can bridge.

7. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:

Lol I'm right inbetween, I'm midwest

8. Hiide

Hiide Newbie

Ratings:

add me, i accidently took you off.

GT: II CoLoSuSs II