How can you reset GoW 2 Game Stats???

• Thread starter vsteven
  • Start date
  • Views 5,175
V

vsteven

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to reset my gears 2 stats like my k/d ratio and all that. Does anyone knw how to do this????

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think that can be possible, you mean to reset ALL your stats from all your gears 2 playing time, so it'll be like your playing your first game? I highlyy doubt it.

But, you can reset the stats for a game if you played horrible by leaving the game before it ends (pull out ethernet cord to avoid -1500) and your K/D will stay the same and other stats too.

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Fabled Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
vsteven said:
I want to reset my gears 2 stats like my k/d ratio and all that. Does anyone knw how to do this????

Well possible clearing your Cache...but if you try it you might lose your rank. Which might not be bad either if you want to start fresh.

V

vsteven

Reaction score
Sin$
IronFalcon92 said:
Well possible clearing your Cache...but if you try it you might lose your rank. Which might not be bad either if you want to start fresh.[/Q

what is clearing your cache mean???? and how do you clear your cache????

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
While at your dashboard, press your guide button go all the way to the right then go down to system settings, then press memory, highlight your harddrive but don't press it, but press Y while highlighting it, then three options should come up, pick clear system cache.

V

vsteven

Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
While at your dashboard, press your guide button go all the way to the right then go down to system settings, then press memory, highlight your harddrive but don't press it, but press Y while highlighting it, then three options should come up, pick clear system cache.

What would happen if i cleared my system cache??? would i lose my achievements or profiles, map packs, etc..????/

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah you wont lose any profiles or any achievements or DLC. The only thing that get erased is updates for your games. So any game that loads up a pop up would come up to tell you if you want to update the game. When you do it for gears of war 2, the first time don't accept it, then accept it the second time(if you accept the first time you rank will be recovered). This will only get your rank back to a 1, and I think your Seriously 2.0 kills will be reset not sure about that. But your official stats like your K/D and Wins and losses cant be changed. Unless you make a new profile and start fresh.

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
Nah you wont lose any profiles or any achievements or DLC. The only thing that get erased is updates for your games. So any game that loads up a pop up would come up to tell you if you want to update the game. When you do it for gears of war 2, the first time don't accept it, then accept it the second time(if you accept the first time you rank will be recovered). This will only get your rank back to a 1, and I think your Seriously 2.0 kills will be reset not sure about that. But your official stats like your K/D and Wins and losses cant be changed. Unless you make a new profile and start fresh.

Nah seriously kills arnt reset but any achievements related to the updates get the progress reset.

S

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tissues said:
Nah seriously kills arnt reset but any achievements related to the updates get the progress reset.

bs, only system files/updates for games will be resetted so you need to update again, and btw. system files i mean corrupted ones, so a bad update :thumbdown:

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sins3 said:
bs, only system files/updates for games will be resetted so you need to update again, and btw. system files i mean corrupted ones, so a bad update :thumbdown:

Why don't you try reading what I SAID?

The ones linked to a update, e.g Icy Dead people will be removed and then when you update the achievements will appear on your played games again and the progress will be at 0.

S

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tissues said:
Why don't you try reading what I SAID?

The ones linked to a update, e.g Icy Dead people will be removed and then when you update the achievements will appear on your played games again and the progress will be at 0.

Thats what i say, i did not had that problem :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register