What's new

Question How can you add your own sco. Mod menus on the PS3?

2008Police

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I still play and mod around gta tbogt and tlad even if it’s very hard to come by to see any players these days.
Maybe it’s the same method as for gta v.

But how can I add my own sco. mod menu into my PS3 CFW Mod menu?
I have a script and network.img files both are modded and work fine. But I have another mod menu with script and network.img I’d like to take a mod menu out of it and place it on the other script and network.img as a sco. file mod menu on the ps3.

How can I do that? How does this work?
Thx

2008Police

Reaction score
Sin$
I know it sounds complicated and requires skills but my goal is to get an mod single mod menu from the entire mod menu to import as an add on sco for my other mod menu I like to use instead so I have the other one I want as a addition there too.
Also it should work with TBOGT and GTA IV. This mod specifly only has been made for the TLAD so i actually don’t know what even would happen if I could succeed adding it on there as sco.

So I tried a little bit myslef and installed OPENIV and XBOX Image opener alltough i need it for ps3 somehow this is required. Then I open up the script and script network.img to see a bunch of data but how I am supposed to know what the mod menu I want is which one.
I still continued and copied some stuff and pasted it on the other script and network.img where I want the menu to go but know I don’t know how I can get the new script and network.img out of OPEN IV i have amateurly modified because incant cut or copy it out. This all thing is so wired for me. How can people even deal with this.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register