What's new

Discussion how can people one hit master gee?

• Thread starter bl2modder
  • Start date
  • Views 8,589
W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
okay so here's master gee... on PS3...watch for free... wish I would have noticed my error ...

Awesome....I stand corrected.
Has anyone done this on an Xbox?

:biggrin:

V

vTemporalZEROv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see it is possible with only three weapons in this, why? If I knew why then it wouldnt be a big deal, but why those weapons?

Tw33k5

Tw33k5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what were those weapons anyway? storm sniper, boom kitty from tina and a corrosive shotgun?

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
klonk storm sniper, Ferocious Kerblaster (de-skinned), Original Splatgun corrosive are the guns I used. I am certain there are many others that can do it with this profile. I will have to test out more some time soon.

Tw33k5

Tw33k5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
klonk storm sniper, Ferocious Kerblaster (de-skinned), Original Splatgun corrosive are the guns I used. I am certain there are many others that can do it with this profile. I will have to test out more some time soon.

klook strom? never seen that one. can you paste the code of it? thx.

V

vTemporalZEROv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^ thats what she said, and I still wish to know how this was done with just average weaponry, I have tried so many different things with max BAR and OP8 yet still zip :/

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you qoute me, I get an alert, and I would know that you respond. Just saying... :smile:

OT: Something looks to be different on PS3, because what they do does not seem to be possible on xbox. My friend with silly high BAR on everything but firerate tried, and nothing happened. So whatever it is, the magic is not present on Xbox, apparently.

V

vTemporalZEROv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you qoute me, I get an alert, and I would know that you respond. Just saying... :smile:

OT: Something looks to be different on PS3, because what they do does not seem to be possible on xbox. My friend with silly high BAR on everything but firerate tried, and nothing happened. So whatever it is, the magic is not present on Xbox, apparently.

Lameee, this saddens me

MasterShakeCup

MasterShakeCup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never tried those exact weapons on xbox to one shot him. The way I've been doing it for a long time is--you find the invisible line that spawns him, walk in the gate a little bit on the far right and then walk backwards. You'll see a quick flash where he re-spawns. If you shoot him in that split second, you can one shot him with anything that does enough damage. Actually you can kill him numerous times very quickly--almost at once. It makes him rain loot. It's pretty cool. It's kinda hard to explain. I'll see if I can make a video.

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Abeyance16

Abeyance16

Reaction score
Sin$
I know I one hit Gee before with my modded stats. To this day I still have no idea how I did it

Tw33k5

Tw33k5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh well i also tried to kill gee with max gun dmg and crit dmg, and i used the klook storm. but couldnt kill him even with many shots. i had to remove his first shield and after that the 1 shot finished him.
:frown:

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
oh well i also tried to kill gee with max gun dmg and crit dmg, and i used the klook storm. but couldnt kill him even with many shots. i had to remove his first shield and after that the 1 shot finished him.
:frown:

The exact same result I had. What platform are you on?

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh man.. i totally forgot to write it there.. so.. i'm a pc user.
you should check out the how to bypass sanity checks and then use my created weapon from before they patched it out...
BL2(hwAAAAAwPwFB54IDCdHrTSBkQZgChgVhCMIQhCEIQxDWQrEGE4zl)
stats here
http://loot.deftoned.com/display.php?id=1612
my other creations are on that site as well.

**i dont have it for PC so maybe it won't work like that.. but i think it should
*** and i miss using that stuff

Top Bottom
Login
Register