What's new

Discussion how can people one hit master gee?

• Thread starter bl2modder
  • Start date
  • Views 8,592
bl2modder

bl2modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I stand by previous comments...It can't be done. :facepalm:
Its set up that you must use the worms acid to take down his shield first.
I will stand corrected if anyone can show me a video (except DOMIN8 on his PC) :wink:

:cigar:

grenade one hit works

deathlord1701

deathlord1701

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will look forward to seeing your video of it. :meh:

i have done it with grenade (1) or the volcano ( 1 shot) with the 9 mill stat profile for the ps3. i have that profile on 2 of my 4 ps3 log ins . while it is interesting to do one shot kills on all raids , it does get boring after a bit.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
I can one hit any boss in the game with my BA stupidly high....Except MG.
I will need to see it done on a console before I'm willing to believe it...Sorry. :wideyed:

deathlord1701

deathlord1701

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can one hit any boss in the game with my BA stupidly high....Except MG.
I will need to see it done on a console before I'm willing to believe it...Sorry. :wideyed:

whatever , i really do not care if you take my word on it , i have done it at least 15 times in the same session with others watching and collecting stuff. nor do i have to prove it to you.

W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
whatever , i really do not care if you take my word on it , i have done it at least 15 times in the same session with others watching and collecting stuff. nor do i have to prove it to you.

Chill bud...I was not calling you a liar I just don't believe it can be done, same as I have stated in previous post.
Well done, but seeing is believing.
:wacky:

deathlord1701

deathlord1701

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chill bud...I was not calling you a liar I just don't believe it can be done, same as I have stated in previous post.
Well done, but seeing is believing.
:wacky:
even on the 4 th playthrough with gee at level 127 i can one shot him. so far killed him 4 times with volcano and 1 with grenade . on ps3 right now - goddeath1701

loot i am using is op 8 , i could use a 72 or 61 if i wanted too

V

vTemporalZEROv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys it doesnt matter if you one shot him or not, I HAVE ONE SHOT HIM, its possible on console cause thats what I play on, but I HAVE NOT one shot him while his first shield is up (the one you need the worms for), is it possible to break through that and one hit him even with that up? That is what I wanna know..

W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys it doesnt matter if you one shot him or not, I HAVE ONE SHOT HIM, its possible on console cause thats what I play on, but I HAVE NOT one shot him while his first shield is up (the one you need the worms for), is it possible to break through that and one hit him even with that up? That is what I wanna know..

I believe Gearbox has made it so you must use the worms first...
I can one shot him when his shield is down. :dead:
I can't find anything on YouTube showing a one shot kill with shields up and their is not much you can't find on YouTube . :wtf:

deathlord1701

deathlord1701

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well waited for awhile for any non believers , but , guess they did not want to be proven wrong. killed him 25 times with 3 toons - op 8 , 63 , and a 72 . all one shot after just opening the door. even threw a single grenade at him and watched him fall over , though he did split into 2 bodies , not sure why that is . even went in there with him at level 129 and 1 grenade killed him. one shot him with a casual ravager shoty and 1 shot him with the herold. no dips into acid , no worms . if you think i am wrong , how about joining my game and see. i had 3 spectators this time and they could not believe it . they thought i had a modded weapon till i dropped it for them to look at , i dropped all my loot just to prove nothing modded .

W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
well waited for awhile for any non believers , but , guess they did not want to be proven wrong. killed him 25 times with 3 toons - op 8 , 63 , and a 72 . all one shot after just opening the door. even threw a single grenade at him and watched him fall over , though he did split into 2 bodies , not sure why that is . even went in there with him at level 129 and 1 grenade killed him. one shot him with a casual ravager shoty and 1 shot him with the herold. no dips into acid , no worms . if you think i am wrong , how about joining my game and see. i had 3 spectators this time and they could not believe it . they thought i had a modded weapon till i dropped it for them to look at , i dropped all my loot just to prove nothing modded .

You BA is modded and how do you get level 129?

Last edited:
W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey DOMIN8 can you put this discussion to bed?
I have tried everything with a very modded BA, so has Spar and can't even scratch him with his shield up.

:cool:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like you know nothing of modding . noooooooob! here is the page i got it from - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps3-badass-point-saves.1071996/

do not waste my time anymore , nooooooooob!
Whats wrong with being a noob? I enjoy being a n00b, I learn new things every day.

OT: I have stats like that on my melee damage, and it did nothing to Gee. It did not cause any damage to him at all. Have you ever tried to melee him? Also, others with max grenade stats AND elemental stats are not scratching him, so I'm just curious to hear what else you have done to be able to make this happen? (FYI, I can take him out with one shot AFTER his shield is down the first time easy.)

Big Foot

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless there was an update I used to one shot MG with max BA rank using the trespasser, but I have not played since the New levels were added and a siren phase lock from outside would always kill him

deathlord1701

deathlord1701

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats wrong with being a noob? I enjoy being a n00b, I learn new things every day.

OT: I have stats like that on my melee damage, and it did nothing to Gee. It did not cause any damage to him at all. Have you ever tried to melee him? Also, others with max grenade stats AND elemental stats are not scratching him, so I'm just curious to hear what else you have done to be able to make this happen? (FYI, I can take him out with one shot AFTER his shield is down the first time easy.)

have not yet tried melee as never really like it . did shoot him with a level 72 gentlemens volcano and watch him fall over after i opened the door. several other times , threw a single slag grenade at him and watched the same thing happen. as i said before - you can always join my game and see what happens . i have hit him the same way over many levels , and him at many levels , including gee at level 129. maybe if i get alittle time from all the loot drops , using the boost toon , and eridium drops , i will try melee.. i never wait till his shield is down in any of the levels, just poke my head through the opening and blam - dead 
there is another on here that has seen and has the same badass save - sicvik1 . melee has no effect . tresspasser is usless. no element or one with element volcano, shot gun, herold , hellfire smg , and the storm work fine for one hit kills of gee. i even took off classs mod, shield and relic and no change in one hit kill of gee

Last edited:
Z

Zero_X_86

Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard most people who have the modded badass rank all the stats are over 9000 and use the volcano for the one shot on master gee

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay so here's master gee... on PS3...watch for free... wish I would have noticed my error ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register