Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Freeboot pretty much has protections against efuse blowout.
If you can load xell, grab a USB stick, put a blank launch.ini on the USB and boot your console with USB plugged in. This will bypass whatever plugins you had set that may have been bad.

Mr420cfw

Mr420cfw

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the info my buddy I no alot about them now they can blow of bad plugins and if u want to find them load xell via eject button instead of power on

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the info my buddy I no alot about them now they can blow of bad plugins and if u want to find them load xell via eject button instead of power on
As Lucky Lucky mentioned, FreeBoot has protection built in against most bad plugins and it's not very often you'll find a genuinely malicious plugin now as long as you're finding from reputable sites.

Best way to check is to load up Xell and look at the printout, if it all shows FF, you've been hit with a blow.

Bearing in mind, most total blows will actually brick a console, and 9/10 times plugins not working are either broken (maybe due to updates) or badly configured since some only load in certain slots.

Top Bottom
Login
Register