Solved How can I tell if my 360 is rgh'able

• Thread starter Bryh456
  • Start date
  • Views 11,288
Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I have a spare xbox 360 that I would send it to make it an rgh. How can I find out if it is rgh'able? Any tips? Thanks.

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
we need more info on the xbox is it a phat xbox or slim what motherboard is it you can check here
LsCREr6.jpg

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need more info on the xbox is it a phat xbox or slim what motherboard is it you can check here
LsCREr6.jpg
It is a phat 360. And I am pretty sure I have the Zephyr. It all matches on the MFR date. It says 2007-11-03. If it is a zephyr, what does that mean? I can or cannot get it rgh'ed?

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
It is a phat 360. And I am pretty sure I have the Zephyr. It all matches on the MFR date. It says 2007-11-03. If it is a zephyr, what does that mean? I can or cannot get it rgh'ed?
Might I refer you to this:
XhdwTbx.png

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think mine is any good. It's a zephyr. No good for being an rgh. I was hoping it would be a jasper but guess I have to buy a jasper rgh.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Or you can go with the best, instead of dicking around on old exploits and buy a Trinity RGH2

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score

November 2007 -> you most likely have a Falcon.

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Reaction score
check the power socket of the xbox to make sure what motherboard it is and then look at the picture i posted

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check the power socket of the xbox to make sure what motherboard it is and then look at the picture i posted
It's a zephyr bc I checked the power socket and it has the little square in the middle of the two rows of sockets.

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a zephyr bc I checked the power socket and it has the little square in the middle of the two rows of sockets.
ok now you can be sure it's a zephyr and if you are looking to send it to someone to rgh your console i recommend 2Quick4U
he did my trinity slim check his shop there are also other people who you can send it to like HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven and ShawnUnderSe7en

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for the referral but I will be out of town for a couple months.

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok now you can be sure it's a zephyr and if you are looking to send it to someone to rgh your console i recommend 2Quick4U
he did my trinity slim check his shop there are also other people who you can send it to like HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven and ShawnUnderSe7en
I might actually get a trinity rgh2
for 175. Not a bad deal, IMO. Bc I was about to get a jasper phat 360 but for the same price I can get a trinity rgh2 for the same price.

Top Bottom