What's new

Solved How can I swap a Modded AA Trailer with my original AA Trailer?

• Thread starter XTheImmortalX
  • Start date
  • Views 5,710
XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you swap your old aa trailer with a new one. I received one with gc2f but i can't find a method to push it into my bunker while having a modded one already in the spot.

Solution
JOOPIE
How do you swap your old aa trailer with a new one. I received one with gc2f but i can't find a method to push it into my bunker while having a modded one already in the spot.
Do give cars 2 friends again and receive your current 'old' AA trailer.

After you received your current AA trailer it is stored inside your MOC and the vehicle you used to get gliched out is stored in your AA spot. i. e. a free elegy.

Simply request your AA trailer trough the interaction menu. Your free elegy will spawn.

Drive the free elegy into a full garage where your new modded AA trailer is stored and just swap it.

Done.
JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do give cars 2 friends again and receive your current 'old' AA trailer.

After you received your current AA trailer it is stored inside your MOC and the vehicle you used to get gliched out is stored in your AA spot. i. e. a free elegy.

Simply request your AA trailer trough the interaction menu. Your free elegy will spawn.

Drive the free elegy into a full garage where your new modded AA trailer is stored and just swap it.

Done.

Upvote 0
Solution
XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks I'll give it a try later today i thought i did something similar to this but when i requested my AA trailer it was my current modded one and i had a dupe of it in my moc

Upvote 0
XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea idk doing this is just duplicating it for me i have my old AA in my moc and its still in the bunker

Upvote 0
jk8982

jk8982

Reaction score
Sin$
i have aa trailer but didnt set up bunker first. now when i go into bunker i spawn under the map . kinda wierd
Post automatically merged:

i have aa trailer but didnt set up bunker first. now when i go into bunker i spawn under the map . kinda wierd
modded benny aa trailer

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register