What's new

Discussion How can i record gameplay?

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
so i'm looking for suggestions. I just found roxio, and it looks decent. it's only 70 bucks, and it comes with programs and everything i need...i think

but what else is there?

Trophy2345

Trophy2345

Otaku
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
so i'm looking for suggestions. I just found roxio, and it looks decent. it's only 70 bucks, and it comes with programs and everything i need...i think

but what else is there?
Just save up to buy a PVR, Roxio is no were near as good and isn't to much cheaper.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Please get the PVR haha. The only video recorder that is worth the amount of money put into it. It has great quality and it's so easy to use :tongue: You get all the cables with it and everything I'm pretty sure.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Please get the PVR haha. The only video recorder that is worth the amount of money put into it. It has great quality and it's so easy to use :tongue: You get all the cables with it and everything I'm pretty sure.
You won't get better quality than the PVR
I'm saying that the PVR is the best capture device for console.

You guys saw the link I posted, right? I bought the hd pvr game edition :smile:

Spent $215

Lyriical

Lyriical x

#MarriedToMarijuana
Reaction score
Sin$
If you got the money buy the best quality one [HD PVR] If your looking not to spend that much buy something else.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys saw the link I posted, right? I bought the hd pvr game edition :smile:

Spent $215
In my opinion, unless you have multiple consoles that you will record from, you should of bought the normal PVR. You're paying extra for the Gaming Edition because the cable can be used for multiple consoles, which makes it easier to switch between them.

Anyway, it's done now. Enjoy it. You'll feel like a kid in a candy store every time you record something.

WARDY14

WARDY14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You definitely made the right choice getting that PVR, because the Roxio is just a waste of money. People won't take you as seriously on Youtube if your using a Roxio than if your using a PVR, because standard definition is now low definition, whereas high definition is the standard these days.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion, unless you have multiple consoles that you will record from, you should of bought the normal PVR. You're paying extra for the Gaming Edition because the cable can be used for multiple consoles, which makes it easier to switch between them.

Anyway, it's done now. Enjoy it. You'll feel like a kid in a candy store every time you record something.

You definitely made the right choice getting that PVR, because the Roxio is just a waste of money. People won't take you as seriously on Youtube if your using a Roxio than if your using a PVR, because standard definition is now low definition, whereas high definition is the standard these days.

I have my ps3/Xbox right next to eachother, so I'll enjoy the pvr....and this gaming edition looks cooler though.

Yeah, I watched lots of YouTube vids, found the pvr to look better.

SynK HD

SynK HD

Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$

I have my ps3/Xbox right next to eachother, so I'll enjoy the pvr....and this gaming edition looks cooler though.

Yeah, I watched lots of YouTube vids, found the pvr to look better.
when can we expect to see gameplay :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register