What's new

Solved How can I put F1 wheels on vehicles/aircrafts that can't go into lsc/workshop?

• Thread starter TrueMas
  • Start date
  • Views 5,873
TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: this should be in support I think?Excuse me! Please delete if it can't be moved.

I'm sure it is covered somewhere but I couldn't find it right now.
Is it possible to put F1 wheels on facility/nightclub vehicles and aircrafts with a magic slot (gctf)
if they have bennies on them already?
If so, what is the wheel code or where can I search?
Am looking to try with a friend this weekend. but I am not sure how to put F1 wheels on those.
Thanks in advance!!

Solution
Navy Davey
Thanks.
Yea I guess that is my question.
With a magic slot you cant put bennies on vehicles that dont have them already, just change the rims in that section.
So if a magic slot has f1’s, ehat happens to the bennies rims on the recieving car.

And thanks for your reply navy, seems you are everywhere on this site :smile:) And always withgood information✌?✌?
If you have F1s on your magic spot the receiving car should get the F1s just like it would if your magic spot has Benny’s.
The receiving car gets whichever mods are on the magic spot.
TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I am on xbox and I don’t have two consoles and don’t like to waste people’s time with failing and trying sp-2-mp. I’d like DMO for the outfits : ))
Also was a bit hesitant to try it because of possible ban or whatever and since I don’t need the money it would just be for
But that’s the only way then i guess?
Impossible to flip bennies to f1?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I am on xbox and I don’t have two consoles and don’t like to waste people’s time with failing and trying sp-2-mp. I’d like DMO for the outfits : ))
Also was a bit hesitant to try it because of possible ban or whatever and since I don’t need the money it would just be for
But that’s the only way then i guess?
Impossible to flip bennies to f1?
You will have to make a magic spot with F1s.

Upvote 0
TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks.
With a magic slot you cant put bennies on vehicles that dont have them already, just change the rims in that section.
So if a magic slot has f1’s, ehat happens to the bennies rims on the recieving car.

And thanks for your reply navy, seems you are everywhere on this site :smile:) And always withgood information✌?✌?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks.

If you have F1s on your magic spot the receiving car should get the F1s just like it would if your magic spot has Benny’s.
The receiving car gets whichever mods are on the magic spot.

Upvote 0
Solution
Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Navy Davey Navy Davey thanks for helping people all over the place.. respect..
I have the same question as above .
Just to be sure...if I don't have an specific aircraft (like volatol) on F1 wheels already, can't I make one with f1 wheels with magic slot?
I always merge a car before using as a magic slot. So I can have my desired wheels, but How can I do the same with special vehicles, nighthouse, airplanes, etc?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Navy Davey Navy Davey thanks for helping people all over the place.. respect..
I have the same question as above .
Just to be sure...if I don't have an specific aircraft (like volatol) on F1 wheels already, can't I make one with f1 wheels with magic slot?
I always merge a car before using as a magic slot. So I can have my desired wheels, but How can I do the same with special vehicles, nighthouse, airplanes, etc?
You need F1s and all other desirable mods on your magic spot to start.
Your magic spot has to be in your MOC and you have to give the vehicle/aircraft you want to a friend then they give it back to you over the magic spot in your MOC.
You leave the game to save it.
Then you go through the process of whichever the specific vehicle needs to go back into a garage.
Obviously there are different methods for the different garages such as special vehicles/Nightclub vehicles/aircraft.
I’m not sure that Aircraft in your MOC works anymore but I could be mistaken.
Once a special vehicle is in your MOC you call it out with the interaction menu.
You then drive it to the SVW and quit or in the case of the Nightclub you drive it into B2 right Dpad and change one thing and the Nightclub vehicle in the B1 garage will change into the modded vehicle.
If you can get an aircraft out of the MOC using the interaction menu you will have to put it into a full hangar over another aircraft to avoid a dead spot. You can fill your hangar with Pegasus aircraft such as the Buzzard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need F1s and all other desirable mods on your magic spot to start.
Your magic spot has to be in your MOC and you have to give the vehicle/aircraft you want to a friend then they give it back to you over the magic spot in your MOC.
You leave the game to save it.
Then you go through the process of whichever the specific vehicle needs to go back into a garage.
Obviously there are different methods for the different garages such as special vehicles/Nightclub vehicles/aircraft.
I’m not sure that Aircraft in your MOC works anymore but I could be mistaken.
Once a special vehicle is in your MOC you call it out with the interaction menu.
You then drive it to the SVW and quit or in the case of the Nightclub you drive it into B2 right Dpad and change one thing and the Nightclub vehicle in the B1 garage will change into the modded vehicle.
If you can get an aircraft out of the MOC using the interaction menu you will have to put it into a full hangar over another aircraft to avoid a dead spot. You can fill your hangar with Pegasus aircraft such as the Buzzard.
Thanks for your answer.. I don't have problems moving my special vehicles and aircraft around. I just can't make what you said.
Example.
If I put an revolter with f1 wheels on magic slot (on my moc) and my friend gctf an airplane back to.me over this revolter... The airplane looks exactly like the given one (whitout f1). if I unplug my internet when I receive that airplane then I have a revolter modded like that airplane (with f1 but a revolter, not an airplane). What didn't I understand?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your answer.. I don't have problems moving my special vehicles and aircraft around. I just can't make what you said.
Example.
If I put an revolter with f1 wheels on magic slot (on my moc) and my friend gctf an airplane back to.me over this revolter... The airplane looks exactly like the given one (whitout f1). if I unplug my internet when I receive that airplane then I have a revolter modded like that airplane (with f1 but a revolter, not an airplane). What didn't I understand?
That is because you need to create a fresh magic spot that has F1s.
You have to have the F1s attached to the magic spot meaning whichever vehicle you put over it will get F1s merged into it.
It won’t work if you place a car on the magic spot then another car if the F1s weren’t on the original vehicle you made the spot with.
There may be another way to flip F1s into another vehicle using the magic spot.
I am at work right now so it will be a little while before I can find the thread for you.

Upvote 0
Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to have the F1s attached to the magic spot meaning whichever vehicle you put over it will get F1s merged into it.
Sorry to bother you again.. let me see if I understand correctly.. You're saying that is a way that I can have a magic slot with F1 wheels atacched if I create a new one.. right?
But I use bmx (on car slot) over bmx on bike slot to make a "magic slot". What should I do to make a f1 attached magic slot? Should I swap a F1 with a bmx from bike slot?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bother you again.. let me see if I understand correctly.. You're saying that is a way that I can have a magic slot with F1 wheels atacched if I create a new one.. right?
But I use bmx (on car slot) over bmx on bike slot to make a "magic slot". What should I do to make a f1 attached magic slot? Should I swap a F1 with a bmx from bike slot?
You would follow the instructions in the create your own magic spot thread.
There should be a method to put Benny’s on your magic spot there.
Just substitute an F1 car for the Benny’s car parts.
That should result in a magic spot with F1s.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...t•-change-bennys-rims-on-modded-cars.1739386/

Upvote 0
Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You would follow the instructions in the create your own magic spot thread.
There should be a method to put Benny’s on your magic spot there.
Just substitute an F1 car for the Benny’s car parts.
That should result in a magic spot with F1s.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/create-your-own-magic-slot•-change-bennys-rims-on-modded-cars.1739386/
There isn't a way to put Benny's wheel on that thread... Just a way to change or swap them after create a regular magic slot and receive a pre-modded car with Benny wheels over it...
But thanks anyway..

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't a way to put Benny's wheel on that thread... Just a way to change or swap them after create a regular magic slot and receive a pre-modded car with Benny wheels over it...
But thanks anyway..
Sorry about that. I thought for sure you could do it that way.
I am pretty sure most of the stuff floating around, on PS4 at least, was modded using save Editor and Save Wizard then brought online with SP-MP.
Then given to people with GCTF.
Someone did post today that they can still bring cars online I believe maybe that can help you.
Or you can post in matchmaking and maybe someone will be kind enough to give you one of f theirs.
I will ask around on Twitter.
There are a lot of car Creators there.
You might want to do so as well.
Best of luck mate.

Upvote 0
Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry about that. I thought for sure you could do it that way.
I am pretty sure most of the stuff floating around, on PS4 at least, was modded using save Editor and Save Wizard then brought online with SP-MP.
Then given to people with GCTF.
Someone did post today that they can still bring cars online I believe maybe that can help you.
Or you can post in matchmaking and maybe someone will be kind enough to give you one of f theirs.
I will ask around on Twitter.
There are a lot of car Creators there.
You might want to do so as well.
Best of luck mate.
Thanks ... I'm pretty sure that is a method to put different wheels on special vehicles because I can see a new one every day ... I'm betting a way to merge like we have on arena, but outside for planes and special vehicles... If I found something I let you know . Thanks again..

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register