Unscratched is a term used by car collectors meaning the original textures of the paint have not been changed by the end user. The person who created the vehicle gave the vehicle via GCTF and the person who received it did not change anything.
These cannot be made with Charles and iFruit.
I think what you mean is:
On PS4 Those colors are made with:
- How do you make unscratched 3D and worn crew colors?
- Windows PC.
- GTA for PC.
- Save Editor to make the Mods on a Story mode vehicle.
- Save Wizard to re-sign the save to PS4.
- Uploaded to a USB.
- Downloaded to a PS4 story mode save.
- Brought online with an SP-MP Glitch (which is not public)
Once you change the rim color the original color (pure white) will be lost.I know rat loader has ice white rim itself. I mean if its rim is changed by me to red for example, can i change it back to ice white?