How can I make my connection really laggy?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by thehitmanguava, Dec 26, 2008 with 8 replies and 926 views.

1. thehitmanguava

thehitmanguava Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know of a way to take up a whole load of bandwith so that when I host everyone else lags? Because my connections is REALLY good and most people don't even notice their off-host, which kinda defeats the point of bridging for wins...

Is there a LEGAL way to slow my connection down? Meaning not downloading some pirated material? Because I have Charter and they monitor torrent downloads.

2. Astral I 420 I

Astral I 420 I Getting There

Ratings:
    Try uploading video(s) to youtube or something.

3. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Upload big files anywhere, watch videos anywhere, just do as much on the internet as you can and bandwidth will be wasted.

4. OP
    thehitmanguava

thehitmanguava Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where do I get the videos to upload?

5. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You could download [Click here to view the link], and just capture your screen for a little while, it will save it to an avi when you decide to stop and you can just upload that.

6. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    You could always download some legal stuff, such as antispyware programs or something. Upload stuff to the internet. Do anything that normally makes your connection laggy.

7. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Another sad ****er , now glitchesdnt bother me , ie get your rank up like seriously 2.0 . but as for making other ppls lifes hell by going into a xbox live match and making it impossible for other to win is ****ing sad , ppl like this make GOW 2 a load of **** , its not fair . I have a idea for you , go get good @ the game , and then u will be able to beat ppl instead of cheat them ,

8. hoaxz

hoaxz Newbie

Ratings:
    The best way to do it is by using utorrent. Just download something than when you want to lag your game out but enough for them to not think is standby. Just start seeding that file you downloaded, when you want it to stop just hit stop. best part is you can adjust how much lag you want to induce by adjusting the upload speed on utorrent

9. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    dl a big file like the size of a DVD-R 4.7gig or send a file through msn to one of youre gaming friends when on line then bounce it back as many times as you like between each other.