What's new

Discussion How Can I Join The Dark Brotherhood In Skyrim?

• Thread starter Tupac Shakur
  • Start date
  • Views 6,768
Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone knows how to join the dark brotherhood?

T

TheDonofCOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just do what they did to tupac and some guy will show up when u sleepin just like the police would in real life fool

wroe49

wroe49

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just do what they did to tupac and some guy will show up when u sleepin just like the police would in real life fool
ROFL YOU FAIL... and to reply to the thread, i read an article of some of the people who played the 2 hour preview of the game and one of them said they worked hard at being a killer and whatnot and being what you would call an "Assassin" but he got a letter from a currier with a black hand print on it with the words "We Know" so when you get that your on your way.

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
So I take it you have to kill more than one person unlike in oblivion when it was only one?

IDONTuzeVANS

IDONTuzeVANS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if your still watching this topic i know how i beat the whole game already

CannedDynomite

CannedDynomite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to kill certain people not just randomly slaughter who those people are i dont know but soon after you go to bed you will get the letter

wroe49

wroe49

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to kill certain people not just randomly slaughter who those people are i dont know but soon after you go to bed you will get the letter
Sounds like a good possibility but as for the people who can play it cuz it was leaked prolly dont want to ruin the suprise for people but trust me ill post an answer Friday when i get my CE: Skyrim and guide :smile:

wroe49

wroe49

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So anyone know? Still wondering....... :/
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER... i wasnt tryingg to give it away but here

While on your travels in Skyrim, talk to the inn keeper at Rorikstead and ask for rumors. He will then tell you that there is a child trying to summon the Dark Brotherhood in Windhelm. When you seek this child out, he will give you a strange and disturbing quest in Riften, where you have to go and kill a woman at an orphanage who treats the children badly. Upon killing her the children will see and start laughing and thanking you for killing her; one will even praise the Dark Brotherhood. After that you'll recieve a note with a black hand in the middle, beneath this black hand is written: "WE KNOW". Next time you go to sleep you'll be awakened by a member of the Dark Brotherhood, giving you the initiation quest.

Top Bottom
Login
Register