• Thread starter YungNFlyyy
  • Start date
  • Views 637
YungNFlyyy

YungNFlyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before you ask, no Im not trying to buy it. If anyone could help me out that would be great. & also a TUT on how to get Microsoft Office for it too? If you cant help me, no comments please. If you can send me a message. Thanks.

Operating System
  1. Windows
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Before you ask, no Im not trying to buy it. If anyone could help me out that would be great. & also a TUT on how to get Microsoft Office for it too? If you cant help me, no comments please. If you can send me a message. Thanks.

everything you need is in premium

Pistyl

Swizzle

If you don't want to die, think.
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What? If you're trying to get Windows 7 without paying then consider buying premium, There's got to be a post there on how to get it for free :wink:

N

NeWz-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all , you want a torrent for windows 7 , finnnddd it here thepiratebay.com
then after you install windows 7 , it's probably gonna come in a iso format , just mount the iso and extract all files , run the exe and install , after you install you're gona want to download , windows wat remover , that's bout it...

Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
TPB. if your a noob which Im guessing you are that means thepiratebay

Diesel

Diesel

I love the smell of Diesel in the morning
Reaction score
Sin$
Because it costs money we cannot just give it to you, that's considered a Warez. So you need to buy premium and request it in the premium forums, or you need to find it on your own. Sorry

YungNFlyyy

YungNFlyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks anyway. I understand that there is A LOT of information available in premium. It's just im in too much hard times to afford it. I got bills. I'll get it one day, but as of now I can't. Thanks for everyones help tho, I already tried piratebay and the site is down. So ill look elsewhere. Thanks.

YungNFlyyy

YungNFlyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks anyway. I understand that there is A LOT of information available in premium. It's just im in too much hard times to afford it. I got bills. I'll get it one day, but as of now I can't. Thanks for everyones help tho, I already tried piratebay and the site is down. So ill look elsewhere. Thanks.

Diesel

Diesel

I love the smell of Diesel in the morning
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to here, there are ways to get it for free, or win it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register