What's new

Solved How can I get a custom crew action?

• Thread starter Not Sephiroth
  • Start date
  • Views 14,913
Not Sephiroth

Not Sephiroth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aj43y-9piz8.jpg

Does anyone know how to do this?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you belong to a crew that someone else controls then you are relegated to whatever they choose the crew actions to be.
If you create your own crew you can choose the crew actions yourself by going to the Crew page on Social club and selecting
“edit crew” you will find crew actions at the bottom of the crew edit page.
image.png

Upvote 0
Not Sephiroth

Not Sephiroth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you belong to a crew that someone else controls then you are relegated to whatever they choose the crew actions to be.
If you create your own crew you can choose the crew actions yourself by going to the Crew page on Social club and selecting crew actions.
I’m wondering how they put NREX #1 in their crew action?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m wondering how they put NREX #1 in their crew action?
They could probably have done that by using Google Chrome browser and the “inspect element” feature. Then replacing the line of close that has the regular crew actions:wink:

Upvote 0
Not Sephiroth

Not Sephiroth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They could probably have done that by using Google Chrome browser and the “inspect element” feature. Then replacing the line of close that has the regular crew actions:wink:
Hmmmm alright
Post automatically merged:

Can u send SS what part I have to edit?

Upvote 0
S

sciencerisk

Reaction score
Sin$
hey man, i have changed some parts myself in inspect element but i can’t seem to change it, mind guiding me what texts i should edit bro?

Yeah so you need to install 'Chalres Proxy' and you need to learn how to add a certificate and how to edit breakpoints. I'll post a screen shot proving that it still works. If you need more help, please, let me know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
E

ExarasuYT

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah so you need to install 'Chalres Proxy' and you need to learn how to add a certificate and how to edit breakpoints. I'll post a screen shot proving that it still works. If you need more help, please, let me know.

hey bro I downloaded it but I dont know what to do now, could you help me please?

Upvote 0
S

Shorty VL

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive seen muktiple people with a custom crew action name saying #1, God's Sky and all sort of things but i cannot find a way to do it myself for my crew

Upvote 0
S

Shorty VL

Reaction score
Sin$
i downloaded charles proxy and i git a certificate installed, can someone tell me how to do it?

Upvote 0
C

CorriEspara

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me do it I’m trying to do it but I don’t understand what I need to do

Upvote 0
R

RequestTimedOut

Reaction score
Sin$
image0.jpg
i wanted to ask if charles proxy still works to edit crew action name, for example colored crew action texts, rockstar verified icon, or how is it possible to do like this as the picture i have posted above, as you can see as the crew was made 2 days ago, so how can i do like this?

Upvote 0
O

Ocair

Reaction score
Sin$
image0.jpg
i wanted to ask if charles proxy still works to edit crew action name, for example colored crew action texts, rockstar verified icon, or how is it possible to do like this as the picture i have posted above, as you can see as the crew was made 2 days ago, so how can i do like this?
I need assistance with Charles Proxy. Cause I'm trying to get that rockstar verified thing in my crew action also in black that says "Base"

Upvote 0
H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone ever figure out if this still works as of 4/20/21? I downloaded Charles proxy months ago but never could figure it out myself.

Upvote 0
Kira x

Kira x

Reaction score
Sin$
Can some one be kind enough to drop the method I have everything downloaded I just need help with the rockstar part

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register