Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How can I on purpose give my 360 the RRoD that is E74? Just wrap it in **** and leave it on for days?

J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It will shut off if you try that after a while. Try bridging some points on the HANA chip.

Why not just cause 3RROD? Pop a ram chip off.

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually this does the trick:

Pray it doesn't get the E74. REALLY, REALLY, don't want E74. Get REALLY excited for Halo 3 ODST and MW2.

You should have E74 in no time.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
E74 was just added to the RROD extended warranty. 3 years from the manufacture date of your 360. So you should be able to give it RROD instead of E74 and send it in.

But if you must give it E74 then you are going to have to mess up the HANA chip.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
E74 was just added to the RROD extended warranty. 3 years from the manufacture date of your 360. So you should be able to give it RROD instead of E74 and send it in.

But if you must give it E74 then you are going to have to mess up the HANA chip.
I doubt I'm going to be giving any of my Box's RRoD, their all banned/blacklisted, and my last had Linux on it so I'd love sending that in.

jdcx95 said:
Thanks for backing me up, I thought I was crazy for a second
My bad lol

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Ok so now you have completely confused me. Why are you giving them E74?

Because their all banned and I knew E74 extended the warranty 3 years to keep them all in warranty. I didn't think just regular RRoD would keep the warranty for 3 years. But if they send back blacklisted Xbox 360s then theres no point.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well in order to force E74 your going to have to damage the chip. Which is the same thing to force rrod by damagin the ram. Either way if you get them back they will be useless.

3 Red lights and E74 are the two that have the 3 Year extended warranty. The rest have to be paid for.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Well in order to force E74 your going to have to damage the chip. Which is the same thing to force rrod by damagin the ram. Either way if you get them back they will be useless.

3 Red lights and E74 are the two that have the 3 Year extended warranty. The rest have to be paid for.

I know that now, but I also know they'll send me my Xbox 360's back their all blacklisted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register