What's new

Solved How can i create daimmond lobby ?

• Thread starter hama faraidun
  • Start date
  • Views 348
hama faraidun

hama faraidun

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins team ..

I have a new jtag xbox .. Pleas i want mod menu for open camo daimmond for all of client in my lobby .. Pleas help

bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins team ..

I have a new jtag xbox .. Pleas i want mod menu for open camo daimmond for all of client in my lobby .. Pleas help
you cannot give them diamond permanently but if you want a mod menu there a lots of tutorials available, you will also need a stealth server to go online
here is a tutorial for GSC menu's
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...inding-players-step-by-step-jtag-rgh.1252082/
here is a video by xxmoddedwarfarexx on how to get online

Upvote 0
hama faraidun

hama faraidun

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro .. I can go to online i have a ninja xblse

Just i want give a gold camo to my freind in lobby

Upvote 0
Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
you cannot give them diamond permanently but if you want a mod menu there a lots of tutorials available, you will also need a stealth server to go online
here is a tutorial for GSC menu's
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...inding-players-step-by-step-jtag-rgh.1252082/
here is a video by xxmoddedwarfarexx on how to get online

Well bak0n bak0n thing's have changed a lot since this game came out and what we originally thought was possible, and it is very possible to give diamond camo's that stick, however the menu that did this contained some leaked information so I cannot supply a name or link to it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Bacon thing's have changed a lot since this game came out and what we originally thought was possible, and it is very possible to give diamond camo's that stick, however the menu that did this contained some leaked information so I cannot supply a name or link to it.
you mentioned the wrong person lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register