What's new

Solved How can i create daimmond lobby ?

• Thread starter hama faraidun
  • Start date
  • Views 265
H

hama faraidun

Reaction score
Hey se7ensins team ..

I have a new jtag xbox .. Pleas i want mod menu for open camo daimmond for all of client in my lobby .. Pleas help

B

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Hey se7ensins team ..

I have a new jtag xbox .. Pleas i want mod menu for open camo daimmond for all of client in my lobby .. Pleas help
you cannot give them diamond permanently but if you want a mod menu there a lots of tutorials available, you will also need a stealth server to go online
here is a tutorial for GSC menu's
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...inding-players-step-by-step-jtag-rgh.1252082/
here is a video by xxmoddedwarfarexx on how to get online

H

hama faraidun

Reaction score
Thanks bro .. I can go to online i have a ninja xblse

Just i want give a gold camo to my freind in lobby

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
you cannot give them diamond permanently but if you want a mod menu there a lots of tutorials available, you will also need a stealth server to go online
here is a tutorial for GSC menu's
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...inding-players-step-by-step-jtag-rgh.1252082/
here is a video by xxmoddedwarfarexx on how to get online
Well B bak0n thing's have changed a lot since this game came out and what we originally thought was possible, and it is very possible to give diamond camo's that stick, however the menu that did this contained some leaked information so I cannot supply a name or link to it.

Last edited:
B

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Well Bacon thing's have changed a lot since this game came out and what we originally thought was possible, and it is very possible to give diamond camo's that stick, however the menu that did this contained some leaked information so I cannot supply a name or link to it.
you mentioned the wrong person lol

L

ll UAE

Jtag Support
Reaction score
use Jiggy Menu is better menu for xp+camo

Top Bottom