What's new

Solved How can i connect my xbox360 Liteon drive to pc to get flashed

Modmii

Modmii

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to know can i connect my pc direct with sata cable as we do in pc dvd rom. ?? Because i dont have any of the modding kit or stuff.. I was thinking we just connect the xbox drive and flash. We connect like a normal dvd rom and do ?? What should i do help me plz thanks .. my drive is already flashed my friend did and now he is not telling me.. Thanks plz help me here

Gnarles

Gnarles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to know can i connect my pc direct with sata cable as we do in pc dvd rom. ?? Because i dont have any of the modding kit or stuff.. I was thinking we just connect the xbox drive and flash. We connect like a normal dvd rom and do ?? What should i do help me plz thanks .. my drive is already flashed my friend did and now he is not telling me.. Thanks plz help me here

You need a chipset that will 'accept' and be able to use the drive. You also need some way to power the drive. The CK3 kit or the console (this is not suggested. May flag the console for a ban) will both work.

After that, download Jungle Flasher and follow the guide!

Modmii

Modmii

Reaction score
Sin$
You need a chipset that will 'accept' and be able to use the drive. You also need some way to power the drive. The CK3 kit or the console (this is not suggested. May flag the console for a ban) will both work.

After that, download Jungle Flasher and follow the guide!
What is chipest ???? and i am noob so the question is can i just connect the sata cable like we do in dvd rom and power the drive with xbox360 .. !

Top Bottom
Login
Register