• Start date
  • Views 366
KillerBombie

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I bought a Xbox off eBay to rgh . Anyway it has a broken disc trey which I knew. Normally I just take out the drive and re solder the old board to new drive. But this is the first time I came across a toshiba drive. So is their a way to change the dvd key or something like that to make it run a hatchi or bend drive ? If so can someone give me a update thanks

S

scottD1503

Premium
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if its going to stay as a rgh you can put any drive in there as long as its got the correct dvd on, although i would always recommend sticking with the original manufactured drive type.

KillerBombie

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if its going to stay as a rgh you can put any drive in there as long as its got the correct dvd on, although i would always recommend sticking with the original manufactured drive type.
Ok so I can take a Benq drive and when I boot it I can get the dvd key . So then what how to I change the dvd key for the disc drive do I have to flash it ?
Post automatically merged:

Ok so I can take a Benq drive and when I boot it I can get the dvd key . So then what how to I change the dvd key for the disc drive do I have to flash it ?

Yeah so I do I put the correct dvd key on I can do it on JRunner or jungle flasher ? I’m confused a bit

S

scottD1503

Premium
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do everything from jungleflasher, read the original dvd key and flash that to the new replacement drive. There is a jungle flasher guide in with the jungle flasher folder normally

Top Bottom
Login
Register