What's new

Discussion How are you guys enjoying the game?

• Thread starter Gardzz
  • Start date
  • Views 534
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am finding it alright to be honest, cars feel a little heavier than the PC version, so at the moment I am just adjusting into the game.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even have time to play this game with all the other games I'm preoccupied with. lol
I enjoy it though.

XDMAINO488XD

XDMAINO488XD

Ford & Furious
Reaction score
Sin$
TBH this replace fifa for me lol i just like the concept two of my favorite things soccer and cars now if they added a droped truck imma mary this game :biggrin:

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't tried it out on xbone yet...loaded it up and was pissed off at how poor the gfx were compared to pc. Just runs smoother on pc.

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Would be enjoying it more if I didn't get matched with ****tards every game.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
TBH this replace fifa for me lol i just like the concept two of my favorite things soccer and cars now if they added a droped truck imma mary this game :biggrin:
I agree, I nonstop play Fifa and Rocket League has started to take over a little bit, I am actually really enjoying it on console.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like the Xbox version just lags all the time. Not Internet, but framerate. The octane feels super heavy as well. Seems like the devs just need to fix a few things

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like the Xbox version just lags all the time. Not Internet, but framerate. The octane feels super heavy as well. Seems like the devs just need to fix a few things
Yeah, I believe I mention in my thread comparing xbox to pc, it seems the xbox version is on a much older version of the game. Hopefully the dish out that update soon. I won't be playing until they do, just can't stand the glitchyness of the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register