What's new

Solved How are people playing early on PC?

• Thread starter GUNMAN683
  • Start date
  • Views 605
GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so people are playing early on PC any ideas how? I saw a post saying physical copy can play early but idk if that's for PC. If so anyone here got the exe file for the game they can give? Since battlenet doesn't let you download it till release only give you the launcher exe where it just loads up battlenet

thexboxis1337

thexboxis1337

I STILL <3 TEH1337
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so people are playing early on PC any ideas how? I saw a post saying physical copy can play early but idk if that's for PC. If so anyone here got the exe file for the game they can give? Since battlenet doesn't let you download it till release only give you the launcher exe where it just loads up battlenet

From what i understand there is no "physical copy" for pc. its all on battlenet and the people playing early are just people on console who have a physical copy. Every year the servers go live a few days before the game is released so unless you have a console and a physical copy of the game you will have to wait

Upvote 0
GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
From what i understand there is no "physical copy" for pc. its all on battlenet and the people playing early are just people on console who have a physical copy. Every year the servers go live a few days before the game is released so unless you have a console and a physical copy of the game you will have to wait
Yeah have a xbox one x but don't even play it anymore haha rather play on pc now days

Upvote 0
Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Since theres cross-play, all active users on PC and X1/PS4 are combined and shown in matchmaking.

Since MW3, if you had a physical copy of the game before launch, you can play it. They used to give out bans but nowadays not so much.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register