What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question How are money boosts done on console?

• Thread starter Mad Crotalid
  • Start date
  • Views 2,311
M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been searching online for what seems like forever trying to find information on how these folks are doing money boosts on ps4/ps5 accounts but I have come up pretty much empty.

I saw that there was some old save wizard method which has since been patched, so it’s not that. Can’t be beff because of sell limits and the amount of time it would take to get $100m for example is way longer than the turn around time. And afk jobs don’t provide near enough money fast enough to be within the turnaround either.

If anyone has any information on it they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it. I have a few new accounts started and could use a boost but I’m not trying to pay $1/mil basically since the gta inflation is so ridiculous.

*I posted this under modding instead of boosting because it appeared to me the boosting section is about finding people to afk job boost with or something similar. These guys are obviously modding these accounts somehow so I thought it was more appropriate (and had a better chance of an answer) here.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been searching online for what seems like forever trying to find information on how these folks are doing money boosts on ps4/ps5 accounts but I have come up pretty much empty.

I saw that there was some old save wizard method which has since been patched, so it’s not that. Can’t be beff because of sell limits and the amount of time it would take to get $100m for example is way longer than the turn around time. And afk jobs don’t provide near enough money fast enough to be within the turnaround either.

If anyone has any information on it they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it. I have a few new accounts started and could use a boost but I’m not trying to pay $1/mil basically since the gta inflation is so ridiculous.

*I posted this under modding instead of boosting because it appeared to me the boosting section is about finding people to afk job boost with or something similar. These guys are obviously modding these accounts somehow so I thought it was more appropriate (and had a better chance of an answer) here.
The easiest way to boost your money is to do AFK captures. It’s a long time boosting method. It is the least complicated way to gain money and RP.
You will need a friend or a second console.
In contrast modding accounts for new gen consoles is highly complex and not easily executed even by the most experienced game breakers.
Good luck

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a well kept secret.

Yes I’m seeing that. I suspected mitm and after scouring some more I’m pretty positive at this point. I think I know how it’s done, I just haven’t figured out how to do it myself if that makes sense. Kinda like you know something is seasoned, marinated, and cooked but you don’t know the recipe or cooking time.
The easiest way to boost your money is to do AFK captures. It’s a long time boosting method. It is the least complicated way to gain money and RP.
In contrast modding accounts for new gen consoles is highly complex and not easily executed even by the most experienced game breakers.
Good luck

I tried some afk captures and 70k in 30-40 minutes is the best I could find. At that point I can drop a couple custom cars in exchange for a couple bogdans. I’m working to figure this boost thing out but it’s going to take me a while. Might take me all the way to gta 6 but dammit I’m gone figure something out ?

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck

Hang on I just reread the part about needing a friend or second console. The only method I know is a couple afk jobs that get around $73k and take about a half hour but they’re solo. It seems I need to do some more research into this as well, if there’s a more profitable method.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hang on I just reread the part about needing a friend or second console. The only method I know is a couple afk jobs that get around $73k and take about a half hour but they’re solo. It seems I need to do some more research into this as well, if there’s a more profitable method.
I wrote a comprehensive guide on AFK Captures here:

I spent quite a bit of time compiling this information and engineering the perfect AFK style for the best results.

If you are on PlayStation there is a modded job that is practically infinite (999 rounds).
You and a friend can go AFK for about a week.
Ask around if anyone has a link to “Peter Griffin’s FIB Insider RP”.

A properly constructed AFK Capture job/playlist can yield millions of dollars in a day and will level you up about 10 levels a day. This can be done without any modding.
It will be a playlist that can be started every 12 hours or can last up to 48 hours.

Anyhow outside of some fairly complex hacking this is the easiest way to make money and gain rank.
I have made many accounts with this method over several years.
It’s been awhile but my process for making accounts was:
  1. Set up the account (both characters).
  2. Run AFK captures for 10 days yielding in $24 million or so.
  3. Buy all properties with garages on both characters .
  4. Do the Buy Everything for Free glitch to purchase Deluxos/Issi’s/MK II Oppressors (MC clubhouse).
  5. While using Buy Everything for Free fully upgrade all vehicles that you have purchased.
  6. Start selling vehicles but immediately keep in mind the daily sales limit.
  7. Use AFK captures in between selling vehicles.
  8. Once you have sold all of the vehicles from your first character you should be around $750 million with that much in your garages on your second character.
  9. I would then use GCTF to give some nice cars to the account from another.
  10. One month or so later I can have an account worth over a billion with all properties and modded vehicles.
  11. Yes it’s time consuming but how much time would someone have to play the game to get there… lol
I have multiple consoles and computers.
I was into the GTA V scene for a while but not so much lately.
Owning multiple consoles helps which isn’t necessarily cost effective with new gen prices.
Although I will likely be purchasing a second PS5 when GTA 6 is released for this and other glitching purposes.

Cheers

Last edited:
M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wrote a comprehensive guide on AFK Captures here:

I spent quite a bit of time compiling this information and engineering the perfect AFK style for the best results.

If you are on PlayStation there is a modded job that is practically infinite (999 rounds).
You and a friend can go AFK for about a week.
Ask around if anyone has a link to “Peter Griffin’s FIB Insider RP”.

A properly constructed AFK Capture job/playlist can yield millions of dollars in a day and will level you up about 10 levels a day. This can be done without any modding.
It will be a playlist that can be started every 12 hours or can last up to 48 hours.

Anyhow outside of some fairly complex hacking this is the easiest way to make money and gain rank.
I have made many accounts with this method over several years.
It’s been awhile but my process for making accounts was:
  1. Set up the account (both characters).
  2. Run AFK captures for 10 days yielding in $24 million or so.
  3. Buy all properties with garages on both characters .
  4. Do the Buy Everything for Free glitch to purchase Deluxos/Issi’s/MK II Oppressors (MC clubhouse).
  5. While using Buy Everything for Free fully upgrade all vehicles that you have purchased.
  6. Start selling vehicles but immediately keep in mind the daily sales limit.
  7. Use AFK captures in between selling vehicles.
  8. Once you have sold all of the vehicles from your first character you should be around $750 million with that much in your garages on your second character.
  9. I would then use GCTF to give some nice cars to the account from another.
  10. One month or so later I can have an account worth over a billion with all properties and modded vehicles.
  11. Yes it’s time consuming but how much time would someone have to play the game to get there… lol
I have multiple consoles and computers.
I was into the GTA V scene for a while but not so much lately.
Owning multiple consoles helps which isn’t necessarily cost effective with new gen prices.
Although I will likely be purchasing a second PS5 when GTA 6 is released for this and other glitching purposes.

Cheers

Thanks for all the info I really appreciate it. I have two ps5s to make dmo easier so I can use one as the “friend”. I started a fresh ps4 account as a receiver after I migrated my last one so I’ve been looking for a way to run the money up on it.

I was pretty heavily into the gta4 modding back in the 360 days but only recently gotten into gta v. I’ll give all the guides and info you linked after work and start putting it to use. Although, I’m still trying to figure out how the boosts are done, even if it’s only because I feel like I’m 50-75% the way there and at this point I just want to accomplish it. Thanks again!

uhxq

uhxq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can make about 10m every 5 minutes doing beff apartment trade ins, you can make more doing infinite chips but that requires getting your chip balance up

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can make about 10m every 5 minutes doing beff apartment trade ins, you can make more doing infinite chips but that requires getting your chip balance up

Thanks, I’ve been running the chips but I was trying to figure out how they are doing 100m with a 24 hour turn around. Highly unlikely they are building people’s chips and using that method. I still suspect mitm and packet swapping but I’ve put trying to figure it out on hold for now.

uhxq

uhxq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I’ve been running the chips but I was trying to figure out how they are doing 100m with a 24 hour turn around. Highly unlikely they are building people’s chips and using that method. I still suspect mitm and packet swapping but I’ve put trying to figure it out on hold for now.
you can do like 100m in 2 or 3 hours of apt trade ins, so if they're strictly doing money, itd be that

took me something like 15 hours (spread over 2 days) total to reach 1.1b from trade ins

T

thatkyogreguy

Reaction score
Sin$
if ya have 2 coonsoles the fastest way for money is the aprtment transfer glitch, they say its unsafe but i used it for many peoles account and 0 bans, simply yt gta v 2 console apartment transfer and a walkthrough will come up, once you get hand off it, its like 10mil every 10mins

Top Bottom
Login
Register