What's new

Unsolved how 2 download dlc from psn

• Thread starter VICIOUS_RESULTS
  • Start date
  • Views 579
V

VICIOUS_RESULTS

Reaction score
how do I download my dlc maps from playstation store onto my jb ps3? if I DOWNLOAD my dlc will it mes my jb ps3 up? how do I GET MY DLC

B

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Just download it, it will not mess up your jailbreak

V

VICIOUS_RESULTS

Reaction score
WHAT IF IT ASKS ME TO UPDATE THE STORE FIRST

C

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
WHAT IF IT ASKS ME TO UPDATE THE STORE FIRST
so long as its just the store being updated you are fine. its just like a title update for a game, its safe for your JB ps3. now when you get your dlc on your jb ps3 that ps3 will be activated under your account. if the console gets banned it will ban the account as well, any account activated on it. if you dont want that happening then then look up on how to get your act.dat file from your account from a file manager and copy it to a usb or something then deactivate the ps3 so its not on your account. this will have issues with your dlc and wont let you use it but if you copy the act.dat file to your account again via file manager it all will work again and the ps3 still wont be activated under your account

V

VICIOUS_RESULTS

Reaction score
thanks guys one more ? if I DOWNLOAD A GAME FROM THE STOR BUT IT DOES NOT show up in multiman how do I update that game?

C

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
thanks guys one more ? if I DOWNLOAD A GAME FROM THE STOR BUT IT DOES NOT show up in multiman how do I update that game?
you just need to have internet access on your ps3. so if you go to the browser on your ps3 and can browse the web then starting up the game while you can do that will let you be able to download the update (if available for the game) just like a retail ps3. alternatively you can just google most updates for games. they will be in a .pkg file and you install them like any other app/homebrew via package installer

Z

ZinqHD

Reaction score
You Cannot Acess Games Brought From The Store Via File Managers
You Either Borrow A Disk And Install To HDD Via MultiMan Or Buy the Game Via Disk.
Hope i helped

Top Bottom