• Thread starter JustaJabbawockee
  • Start date
  • Views 910
JustaJabbawockee

JustaJabbawockee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I found a pretty good area to start a free play map. I am wanting to build a house but I can't think of any good house designs/ideas to build in this type of area. Just wanted to show you guys the area and have you guys give me some ideas on what kind of a house I could build here. I'm a pretty advanced builder if that matters to you. Thanks!:smile:
600302_150968625066447_1237588890_n.jpg

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I found a pretty good area to start a free play map. I am wanting to build a house but I can't think of any good house designs/ideas to build in this type of area. Just wanted to show you guys the area and have you guys give me some ideas on what kind of a house I could build here. I'm a pretty advanced builder if that matters to you. Thanks!:smile:
600302_150968625066447_1237588890_n.jpg
Issengard! lol nice area though

mindl3ssviolnc3

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That is seriously awesome! Good job. But OP if your wanting something a little less time consuming and modest. I like this one here. I built it in survival so its not that hard at all to do and the tut was really good too so that helped. Also it doesnt look like a huge house in the vid but it is! Its a pretty good size once your done with it.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good, but the walls don't look symmetrical. I'd just go through and tidy em up a bit. Assuming you made it in the first place.
Nevertheless, that is pretty impressive, especially if he made it first time.

JustaJabbawockee

JustaJabbawockee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2012-07-23_191023.png

I can make a tutorial for you if you need it....
That would be great if you made a tutorial. However, make sure to tell me what blocks I need. I can't tell if that is redstone or just regular stone. Also, is that door way 3 or 4 blocks high?
I'm pretty sure I've seen this somewhere else so I don't think you made this, If you did good job. However, I'm sorry to inform you that I have already checked that off my "To-Do" list. >http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/minas-tirith-map-download-link.862330/

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To all asking, no I did not do that myself. Wish I had the time to have a project that large. :smile:

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
To all asking, no I did not do that myself. Wish I had the time to have a project that large. :smile:
It's good to know that you admit to not creating that project, not like some of the credit thirsty members I've seen around the forums. However, it is a very good creation :smile:

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's good to know that you admit to not creating that project, not like some of the credit thirsty members I've seen around the forums. However, it is a very good creation :smile:
I just googled cool minecraft house and thats one that popped up. :tongue:

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha :tongue: maybe you could come up with something similar and post it on here?
Eh, I think the best part about making a big project is doing something that nobody else has done before. Then I get motivated to finish it sooner.

Top Bottom
Login
Register