Hotswapping 360 Slim TBoGT 5.0 Mods

• Thread starter KaLiKo Street
  • Start date
  • Views 765
KaLiKo Street

KaLiKo Street

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully hotswapped a 360 slim with the TBoGT 5.0 mods? I have a 4.2.9 mods disk by shaun from a while back that installs right and plays fine. But every time I try with the 5.0mods it just says disk is unreadable, its scratched or dirty at 49% installed every time. Tried it on 8 disks. Same disks and burner I used to do the 4.2.9 mods with. Tried 2 diff isos that passed verification and tried it with img burn and clone cd. So im starting to think it may just be the slim with the 5.0 mods, everyone i ask online has a reg 360 and the ones with slim say they having same problem. Can someone pm me a verified working iso for them? Maybe someone help me it on teamviewer so I kno everythings done right...I have cleared cache over and over...not the problem.

D

DoPe X MoDz

Reaction score
not Sure mate use some diffrent burner and a diffrent disk use imgburn burn at 2.4 at right layer brake and use verbatim

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Try clearing cache then installing. Don't player after clearing cache, just install.

ucb1320

ucb1320

Live long and Prosper
Reaction score
i hottswapped 5.0 on my slim worked the first time i have the iso still just a mtter of finding a way to get it to you

R

Rasta Rhino 420

Reaction score
could someone help me i am having the same problem as well mine will stop at 49 percent and i have done everything mentioned above. and also using verbatim anyone have any ideas? iso is clean as well. I have also succesfully done it once but it was a real pain to get it to work any ideas?

Top Bottom
Login
Register